You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Cookware - Signature Series 6 Piece - Flame Orange
Starting out anew has just become easier when you begin with a 6 PC Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Cookware Set in Flame Orange. Using Le Creuset can make you a firm devotee to the precision, quality, and performance of cooking with cast iron cookware. This versatile Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware set of 6 pieces includes: one 4.5 quart round French oven with lid, one 2.25 quart saucier with lid, one square skillet grill, and one 5.25 quart rectangular roaster.
This Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware has modern innovations such as ergonomic handles, heat-resistant composite knobs, and no-slip lid stabilizers that makes using the pieces easy, comfortable, and effective. You will find this cookware set has superior thermal qualities, and gracefully moves through any temperature extreme without cracking or chipping. Get this 6 Piece Le Creuset Flame Orange Signature Cast Iron Cookware Set for someone you love, or for yourself. Become a believer in traditional cast iron cooking, and reap the rewards of delightful food that only Le Creuset can help you create.
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Cookware Set of 6 PC Includes:
- 1 - 4.5 Quart round French oven with lid
- 1 - 2.25 Quart saucier with lid
- 1 - Square skillet grill
- 1 - 5.25 Quart rectangular roaster
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Cookware - 6 PC Flame Orange Features:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Bright, warm, classic Le Creuset Flame Orange color
- Blended vintage style and modern functions
- Round French oven with lid for braised recipes, soups or stews, casseroles, and more
- Saucier with lid for building even delicate sauces, cooking whole grain cereals, braising vegetables
- Ribbed, square skillet grill for healthy cooking of meats and vegetables with perfect grilling lines
- Enameled cast iron roaster for oven roasting meats or vegetables, and preparing cobblers or other home-style recipes
- Safe for use in refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
- Compatible cooktops: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, & halogen
- Hygienic porcelain enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, dulling, chipping, cracking
- Brightly colored exterior porcelain coating resists chipping and cracking
- Interior sand-colored enameled cast iron cookware pieces to help monitor food easily, prevent burning and sticking
- Skillet grill with durable black enamel finish designed for high surface temperature cooking and requires no seasoning (as in standard cast iron prior to use)
- French oven ergonomic composite knob heat resistance - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Saucier ergonomic composite knob heat resistance - 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lid stabilizers built in to give lid a secure, no-slide fit
- Le Creuset Signature cast iron cookware set with lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available
- Fantastic cold retention for using as serveware
- Ergonomic, over-sized handles for secure gripping while moving with even weight distribution
- Maximum heat tolerance - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Superior performance during slow cooking or high temperature searing
- Original hand-crafted porcelain enamel cast iron cookware designs
- Made in France
- Item # MS1406-2
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Cookware Set of 6 PC Shipping Weight - 39.6 lbs
PORK RIBS WITH STICKY BOURBON BBQ GLAZE
By Le Creuset
- 1.2 – 1.3 kg trimmed pork rib racks
For the Bourbon Glaze
- 100g dark brown sugar
- 150ml cider vinegar
- 100ml bourbon whiskey
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- Splash of Tobasco sauce to taste – optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Fresh oregano to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Trim any tough membranes from the bony side of the ribs.
Combine the marinade ingredients in the roaster, place over a low to medium heat on the hob and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Place the racks of ribs into the roaster, meat side down and coat well in the marinade.
Cover the roasting dish tightly with foil and place into the oven to cook for 1½-2 hours or until the meat has become tender. During cooking, turn the ribs and brush with the marinade 2 – 3 times.
Remove the foil cover, turn the ribs so they are meat side up and brush with the marinade once more. Return the roaster to the oven and cook uncovered for a further 20-30 minutes, brushing again with the marinade half way through the cooking time. If the liquid in the roaster has become dry add a splash of hot water to loosen it.
Remove the roaster from the oven and use a basting brush dipped in hot water to release the delicious caramelised juices from the edges of the pan. Brush the remaining marinade left in the roaster over the cooked rib racks.
To serve, transfer the ribs to a board or serving platter. Sprinkle with some fresh oregano leaves. The ribs can be sliced and shared at the table.
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled cast iron cookware has the lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available with heat radiation and retention that no other type construction can achieve. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Cookware - 6 PC Signature Flame Orange|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00086324038783|
|Material||Porcelain Enameled Stoneware|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||39.6|