You have no items in your shopping cart.
7" Camembert Cheese Baker from Le Creuset Stoneware—Melts Soft Cheeses into Gourmet Appetizers!
Turn a wheel of camembert cheese or brie cheese into a new flavor sensation with the Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Baker (here in cherry red). This camembert cheese baker from Le Creuset Stoneware partially melts soft cheeses to be then topped with jam, fruit, bread, or crackers—sure to enliven any party atmosphere! Also try Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Bakers for warming tapas & small flour tortillas before serving.
Le Creuset stoneware is durable against thermal shock for freezer-to-table baking, with a nearly-nonstick surface for easy food release & cleanup (dishwasher safe). Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Baker is warrantied for a full 5 years through Le Creuset Stoneware.
Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Baker (Cherry Red) Features:
- 7" round camembert cheese baker dish from Le Creuset Stoneware
- Includes matching lid
- Partially melts soft cheese wheels to make gourmet appetizers & dishes
- Top with jam, or insert crackers for serving
- Also warms tortillas & tapas
- Great for parties & social events
- Le Creuset cherry red color
- Le Creuset stoneware prevents scorching & hot spots
- Interior is nearly nonstick for easy cheese release
- Freezer, oven, broiler, & microwave safe camembert cheese baker
- Dishwasher safe
- Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Baker dimensions: 6 ¾" diameter x 3 ½"
- 5-year manufacturer warranty through Le Creuset Stoneware
Questions on Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Baker (PG6340-1867 in Cherry Red) from Le Creuset Stoneware
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Le Creuset Camembert Cheese Baker & Lid - Cherry Red GTIIN / UPC Code 630870145381 Brands Le Creuset Type Ramekins Home or Commercial Home Material Stoneware Color Red Size 6.75" Quantity Included 2 Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 3.15