You have no items in your shopping cart.
25-ounce Le Creuset Stoneware Wine Carafe with Cork—Serves Juice & Wine at the Table, Iced Tea out on the Patio
Serve juice, tea, wine, or sparkling water in style with this classic wine carafe from Le Creuset stoneware dinnerware! The Le Creuset Wine Carafe is made of durable stoneware and crafted into a slender, inviting carafe shape for easy filling & pouring of your favorites beverages: grapefruit juice or mimosas for brunch, iced tea for lunch, or a merlot or cabernet for dinner. The Le Creuset stoneware wine carafe is backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty for years of cooking & serving enjoyment.
Le Creuset Cassis Purple Stoneware Wine Carafe (PG6380C-2572) features:
- Includes Limited 5 Year Le Creuset Warranty
- Large wine carafe from Le Creuset Stoneware
- Le Creuset cassis purple color
- Holds a full bottle of wine—great for decanting red wines before a meal
- Serves juice or milk at the breakfast table, or iced tea out on the patio
- Included cork insulates drinks & keeps out sediments
- Le Creuset stoneware wine carafe capacity: 25.4oz (750ml)
- Le Creuset stoneware wine carafe dimensions: 3¼" x 10½"
- Item # PG6380C-2572
NOTE: Recipe features Le Creuset Stoneware Wine Carafe with a Cherry Red Finish (PG6380C-2567)
Harvest Crisps Recipe
By Le Creuset
- 1 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
Plump cranberries in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Butter the insides of two loaf pans.
In a large bowl, mix together both flours, cornmeal, salt, pepper and baking soda. Add remaining ingredients, then stir to combine.
Pour batter into loaf pans and bake 30 minutes, until bread is lightly browned and springs back when touched.
Remove from loaf pans and cool completely on a wire rack. Place cooled loaves in the freezer for at least 45 minutes before continuing. (At this point, loaves may be kept frozen for up to a month.)
When ready to slice loaves, preheat oven to 160°C. Slice as thinly as possible and place on a baking sheet.
Bake crackers for 20 minutes or until richly browned and crispy, flipping once after 10 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely.
Serve with your favorite cheese or spread.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Le Creuset Stoneware Wine Carafe (25.4oz) w/ Cork - Cassis Purple|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870146272|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Programmable or Non||Non Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.4|