You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nonstick & Stainless Steel 1.3 Quart Open Saucepan - by Le Creuset
Steam fresh vegetables and brew creamy soups with Le Creuset's Nonstick Saucepan! This sauce pan is crafted with a nonstick coating for optimum food release, which prevents food from burning and allows an easy cleanup. The exterior is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction and even cooking. The outer layer is also bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine and a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset Nonstick Saucepan can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
Le Creuset 1.3qt Nonstick Open Saucepan Features:
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Made with tri-ply stainless steel
- Nonstick coating enhances even cooking and easy cleanup
- Coating is crafted with PFOA-free material that won't chip, flake, or warp
- Full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Works with electric, gas, halogen, induction, ceramic and oven use
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Capacity: 1 1/3 Quarts
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP1200-14
WALDORF SALAD WITH FARRO AND FRISEE
Created for the Le Creuset Saucepan
- 2 cups farro
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 cups red seedless grapes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch frisee lettuce, rinsed and torn into small pieces
- 2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped and lightly toasted
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
1. In a saucepan, combine farro, water, coconut oil and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Drain farro and let cool to room temperature.
2. Whisk together sherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey and 1/4 cup olive oil. Pour this dressing over the farro and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat oven to 400 F.
4. Toss the grapes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes. Toss the warm grapes with the frisee to allow the frisee to wilt slightly.
5. In a large bowl, toss the chilled farro with the warm grapes and frisee, macadamia nuts, pear and cheese. Garnish with scallion.
Questions on Le Creuset 1.3qt Nonstick Open Saucepan - (SSP1200-14)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 1.3qt Nonstick Open Saucepan GTIIN / UPC Code 630870155168 Brands Le Creuset Type Sauce Pans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Non-stick & Stainless Color Black & Stainless Capacity 1.3 Quart Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Portugal Weight (in Lbs) 2.4