You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless Steel 1.3 Quart Open Saucepan - by Le Creuset
Steam fresh vegetables and brew creamy soups with Le Creuset's 1.3 Quart Saucepan! This sauce pan is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction that will resist burning food or cooking unevenly. The outer layer is bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine while the internal layer is crafted with a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 1.3 Quart Saucepan can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
Le Creuset 1.3qt Open Saucepan Features:
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Made with tri-ply stainless steel
- Full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Works with electric, gas, halogen, induction, ceramic and oven use
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Capacity: 1 1/3 Quarts
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP1000-14
Created for the Le Creuset Saucepan
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and pureed
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
2. Reduce the heat to a simmer, and stir in cranberries, pureed orange, apple, pear, dried fruit, pecans, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst.
3. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Serve in the Le Creuset medium multi bowl and garnish with lemon zest and cinnamon stick.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 1.3qt Open Saucepan|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870155151|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.4|