You have no items in your shopping cart.
Marseille Blue Stoneware Tagine by Le Creuset
Le Creuset Tagine - Marseille Blue
Explore new exotic flavors and cooking with the Le Creuset Tagine. Cook up some flavorful eastern dishes. This Moroccan tagine slowly cooks meats, vegetables, fruits, and spices. The cone-shaped stoneware tangine lid allows moisture and condensation to constantly return to the food at the base. This will give you a perfectly tender piece of meat. Since it is made with cast iron it will hold heat for longer keeping dishes warm.
Le Creuset Marseille Blue Moroccan Tagine (L2138-2759) Feature:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Le Creuset Warranty
- Traditional cooking vessel
- Stunning marseille blue finish is chip and scratch resistant
- Tagine lid is designed to circulate heat and moisture
- 2.5 qt tagine
- Cast Iron and stoneware construction
- Shallow black cast iron enameled tagine dish
- Recommended for Middle Eastern cooking
- Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven & stovetop
- Le Creuset tagine is dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 10.75" x 8.25"
- LeCreuset # L2138-2759
Veal with Broad Beans and Mint
- 800g leg of veal, in pieces
- 1½ onions
- 175ml cold water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, bound together with kitchen twine
- 500g shelled broad beans
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Chop the onions finely.
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a tagine and fry the pieces of veal on all sides until brown. Add the onions and fry them while stirring for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add 175ml of water, cumin, leaf parsley and season with salt and pepper. Place the lid on the tagine and cook the meat for 1½ hours over a very low heat.
To blanche the broad beans place 1 ⅔l of water with a little salt in a separate pan and bring to a simmer. Add the broad beans and cook for 1 minute, drain and immerse them in ice-cold water to stop the cooking process. Press the smooth green kernels out of the membranes. Put them aside.
Chop the mint leaves finely and stir 1 tablespoon into the tagine along with the blanched beans. Place on the lid and Simmer lightly for 10 more minutes. Serve the tagine with the remaining chopped mint.
a saucepan with 1 large spoonful of the tagine sauce, 100ml of water, the honey, cinnamon and butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Blend well and simmer the plums for 10 minutes over a low heat.
Spread the plums around the meat and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve directly from the tagine.
|Name||Le Creuset 2.5 Quart Moroccan Tagine - Marseille Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147231387|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||12|