You have no items in your shopping cart.
Marine Blue 3.5 Quart Rectangular Casserole Dish with Lid - by Le Creuset
Bake anything from cheesy penne dishes to apple crumble desserts with Le Creuset Marine Blue Casserole Dish! This rectangular dish is created with stoneware, which is impermeable to moisture and resistant to chipping or breaking. The colorful glaze is added for a stunning look that will prevent the dish from disfiguration caused by heat.
Le Creuset's 3.5qt Casserole Dish is an elegant piece that is perfect for going straight from the oven to the table. Its charming exterior makes it ideal for any holiday or special occasion. For thoughtful housewarming gifts, bake someone's favorite treat and present them with this durable stoneware dish for long-lasting enjoyment!
Le Creuset 3.5qt Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (Marine Blue) Features:
- Ideal for casseroles, macaroni and cheese, vegetable dishes, desserts, and more!
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance is safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher use
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Capacity: 3.5 Quart
- Dimensions: 12.5" X 8.5"
- Item # : PG1148S3A-326M
PORK AND MUSHROOM PIE
Featuring Le Creuset's Cherry Red Baking Dish
Note: Some differences from the Casserole Dish
Recipe provided by A Brown Table
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to grease the baking dish
- 1 1/2 cups diced onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, plus 1 sprig for garnish
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, halved
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, divided
- 3 pounds ground pork
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened and cubed
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Put them in a large stockpot and cover with at least an inch of cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large saucepan set over medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add the onions and saute 5 minutes, or until slightly translucent. Add the thyme and garlic, and stir for 40 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and saute 2 minutes. Add the garam masala and cook an additional minute, stirring occasionally. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Let cool to room temperature.
- Lightly whisk the egg and milk until combined, then add to the mushroom mixture. Stir in the hot sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper and half of the sea salt. Fold in the pork until evenly combined.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil. Transfer the pork mixture to the baking dish, and level with a spatula or small spoon.
- To prepare the top level, roughly dice the cooled potatoes. Mash them with a potato ricer or masher until there are no lumps. Stir in the egg yolks, remaining salt, white pepper and butter until smooth. Spread this mixture over the pork in a smooth, even layer. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top.
- Place on a middle rack in the oven and bake at least 1 hour. The crust will be golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with the thyme sprig.
|Name||Le Creuset 3.5 Quart Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (Marine Blue)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00630870198172|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||11.8|