You have no items in your shopping cart.
LeCreuset Enameled Cast Iron Braiser - Palm Green 3.5 Quart Capacity - Le Crueset Signature Series
Proudly use the Palm Green Le Creuset Signature 3.5 Qt. Braiser to impress your family and guests, even trim your food budget, by using tough, inexpensive meats and poultry that transform into tender, succulent comfort foods.Classic braised meals such as beef roast, pork short ribs, lamb shanks, goulash, or chicken cacciatore require low heat, moisture, and time to break down the tight proteins in the connective tissues. This enameled cast iron braiser is designed specifically for traditional braising methods where the food exterior is first well-browned and caramelized on the stove top, and then moved into a slow cooking oven to finish the cooking process.
Le Creuset's braiser has modern innovations such as ergonomic handles, heat-resistant composite knobs, and no-slip lid stabilizers that makes using the cast iron cookware easy, comfortable, and effective. This Le Creuset Braiser can also be used for barbecue-braising which combines grilling meats directly over the flames, then transferring into the braiser to simmer on the grill-top for a few hours, and finishing again on the grill to crisp the exterior. No matter how you decide to use this Le Creuset Signature 3.5 Qt. Braiser in Palm Green, you will be absolutely thrilled with the final results, and you will receive applause for creating such scrumptious creations.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Cookware Features - Palm Green 3.5 Qt. Signature Braiser (LS2532-304P) Features:
- Care & Use Guidelines
- Includes Limited Lifetime Le Creuset Warranty
- Blended vintage style and modern functions
- Enameled cast iron braiser designed to optimally brown surfaces and lock-in moisture
- Safe for use in refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
- Safe heat sources for cooking - gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grills
- Hygienic porcelain enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, and dulling
- Brightly colored exterior porcelain coating resists chipping and cracking
- Monitor food easy, prevent burning and sticking with interior sand-colored enamel coating
- Ergonomic composite knobs heat resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lid stabilizers built in to give lid a secure, no-slide fit
- Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware with lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available
- Durable cast iron with superior heat retention and radiation
- Ergonomic, over-sized handles for secure gripping while moving with even weight distribution
- Enameled cast iron cookware with supreme performance during slow cooking or high temperature searing
- Fantastic cold retention for pre-chilling in fridge or freezer and using as serveware at picnics or other outdoor events
- Maximum heat tolerance - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use for smaller family or group sized meals of stews, roasts, or other classic braised food recipes
- Le Creuset Signature Braiser Capacity - 3.5 Quarts
- Dimensions - 11.5" D. x 5" H.
- Original hand-crafted porcelain cast iron cookware design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Le Creuset Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Mix and match with a variety of LeCreuset tools and accessories
- Le Creuset # LS2532-304P
- Made in France
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into chunks
- 160g chorizo sausage, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 x 410g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 chicken stock cube or sachet
- 1½ cups long-grain rice
- 300g white fish fillets, such as hake or kingklip, cubed
- 12 large mussels in shells, debearded and scrubbed
- 300g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Sauté the onion in the oil until it turns translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
Add the chicken, chorizo, peppers and paprika. Season and brown for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and sugar. Bring to the boil and then simmer uncovered until almost all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the water and stock, and bring to the boil. Add the rice, reduce heat to medium low and cook, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add the cubed fish and the mussels, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish and prawns are cooked and the mussels have opened. Discard any unopened mussels.
Season, stir gently to mix, add the chopped parsley and serve.
- Follow manufacturer directions for cleaning appropriately
- For glass top stoves - pick up cookware to move, do not slide to prevent damage
- to glass top
- Match pan base to stove top heat zone for maximum efficiency in cooking and prevent pan damages
- Allow enameled cast iron cookware to heat gradually for best results
- Do not overheat pan to smoking which causes food burning and sticking
- Porcelain enamel surfaces not ideal for dry cooking methods except for use on grills
- Silicone, wood, and plastic tools recommended for use with enameled cast iron cookware
- Follow manufacturer directions for grilling
- Do not plunge hot cast iron into water to prevent porcelain enamel from thermal
- shocks and damages
- Soak cookware if needed but dishwasher safe
- Do not use abrasive or caustic cleaners or metallic pads
- Retighten lid knobs as needed
- Do not drop enameled cast iron cookware
- Dry completely before storage in a dry, airy space away from steam
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled cast iron cookware has the lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available with heat radiation and retention that no other type construction can achieve. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
Questions on LeCreuset 3.5 Qt Braiser (LS2532-324P)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
5 Stars!!!!! Review by Meagan
There's nothing negative I could ever say about our experience with Le Creuset. Every piece they put out of their factory doors is perfect, and that's all you should ever expect from this company. (Posted on 4/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name Le Creuset Signature 3.5 Qt. Braiser - Palm Green GTIIN / UPC Code 024147250425 Brands Le Creuset Type Braisers Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel Color Green Capacity 3.5 Quart Size 11.5" Quantity Included 2 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 10