You have no items in your shopping cart.
LeCreuset Enameled Cast Iron French Oven - Palm Green 7.5 Quart Capacity - Le Crueset Signature Series
For the discriminating cook that desires the high standard virtues of excellence in function and construction mixed heavily with lasting style, an investment in Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware will pay for itself over and over. You can proudly use the Palm Green Le Creuset Signature French Oven to impress your family and guests with rich and tender soups and stews, braised-style meats, or a huge pot of ham and beans. French or Dutch ovens use low heat, increased moisture, and time to break down the tough proteins and connective tissues in meats, as well as slow cooks beans,lentils, or vegetables to perfection.
This 7.5 quart enameled cast iron French oven will make enough servings for a large family or group of friends, and the conveniences of one-dish cooking are at your fingertips. And, a LeCreuset French oven has modern innovations such as ergonomic handles, heat-resistant composite knobs, and no-slip lid stabilizers that makes using the cast iron cookware easy, comfortable, and effective.
The Le Creuset French Oven can also be used on the barbecue grill to simmer side dishes or keep foods warm. Chilled enameled cast iron cookware can also be used as effective serveware for picnics or outdoor meals because of superior thermal retention qualities. No matter how you decide to use this 7.5 Qt. Le Creuset Signature French Oven in Palm Green, you will be absolutely thrilled with the final results, and you will receive applause for creating such scrumptious creations.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Cookware Features - Palm Green 7.5 Qt. Signature Round
- Blended vintage style and modern functions
- Enameled cast iron French oven for one-dish cooking from browning to locking-in moisture while cooking
- Safe for use in refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
- Safe heat sources for cooking - gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grills
- Hygienic porcelain enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, and dulling
- Brightly colored exterior porcelain coating resists chipping and cracking
- Monitor food easy, prevent burning and sticking with interior sand-colored enamel coating
- Ergonomic composite knobs heat resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lid stabilizers built in to give lid a secure, no-slide fit
- Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware with lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available
- Fantastic cold retention for pre-chilling in fridge or freezer and using as serveware at picnics or other outdoor events
- Durable cast iron with superior heat retention and radiation
- Ergonomic, over-sized handles for secure gripping while moving with even weight distribution
- French ovens and Dutch ovens use same cooking principles
- Maximum heat tolerance - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Enameled cast iron cookware with supreme performance during slow cooking or high temperature searing
- Use for large family or group sized meals of stews, roasts, ham and beans, or more
- Le Creuset Signature French Oven Capacity - 7.5 Quarts
- Dimensions - 11.5" D. x 7.5" H.
- Original hand-crafted porcelain cast iron cookware design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Le Creuset Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Mix and match with a variety of LeCreuset tools and accessories
- Limited lifetime LeCreuset manufacturer's warranty
- Made in France
- Le Creuset Signature French Oven - Round Palm Green 7.5 Quart
- See Care & Use
- Item # LS2501-284P
TWO FISH & VEGETABLE PIE
- 200g boneless white fish fillets
- 200g skinless salmon fillet, pin-boned (ask your fishmonger to do this)
- 450ml full-cream milk
- 750g potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 baby leeks, finely sliced
- 3 shallots, diced
- 2 fennel bulbs, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 100g butter
- 2 tbsp. cake flour
- 150g frozen peas
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Place the fish in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and pour over 400ml of the milk. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes until the fish flakes slightly when pressed with a fork.
Remove the fish, reserving the milk. When cool enough to handle, flake the fish into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with salted cold water, bring to the boil and simmer until soft.
In the meantime, sauté the leeks, shallots and fennel in the olive oil until soft.
Melt 50g of the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Slowly add the reserved milk and continue to cook until thickened, stirring continuously.
Add the flaked fish, sautéed leeks, shallots and fennel, peas, 1 tbsp. of the parsley and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Drain the potatoes and mash with the remaining 50ml milk, 50g butter and 2 tbsp. of the chopped parsley until smooth.
Season to taste.
To assemble, pile the fish mixture into a large baking dish or buffet casserole. Spoon the mash on top and smooth with a spatula. Trace a pattern into the mash with the tines of a fork.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled cast iron cookware has the lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available with heat radiation and retention that no other type construction can achieve. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
- Follow manufacturer directions for cleaning appropriately
- For glass top stoves - pick up cookware to move, do not slide to prevent damage to glass top
- Match pan base to stove top heat zone for maximum efficiency in cooking and prevent pan damages
- Allow enameled cast iron cookware to heat gradually for best results
- Do not overheat pan to smoking which causes food burning and sticking
- Porcelain enamel surfaces not ideal for dry cooking methods except for use on grills
- Silicone, wood, and plastic tools recommended for use with enameled cast iron cookware
- Follow manufacturer directions for grilling
- Do not plunge hot cast iron into water to prevent porcelain enamel from thermal shocks and damages
- Soak cookware if needed but dishwasher safe
- Do not use abrasive or caustic cleaners or metallic pads
- Re-tighten lid knobs as needed
- Do not drop enameled cast iron cookware
- Dry completely before storage in a dry, airy space away from steam
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset Signature French Oven 7.25 Qt. Round - Palm Green|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147250326|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||13|