You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Signature Series Cast Iron Braiser Pan
The Le Creuset Braiser Pan made of enameled cast iron hales from France with precision craftsmanship and quality that will last a lifetime. Both wet and dry heats break tough meats and tenderize fresh vegetables. This 3.5 quart Le Creuset braiser in Cherry Red is the perfect family size. So whether you are cooking up delicate jasmine rice or making a heavy stew the Le Creuset Cast Iron braiser is a great choice to get the job done.
What does the Le Creuset Signature Series offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers a larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear then the Regular Series offers.
Le Creuset Cherry Red Cast Iron Signature Braiser (LS2532-3067) Features:
- 3.5 quart capacity Le Creuset braiser
- Includes Limited Lifetime Le Creuset Warranty
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Cast Iron braiser pan construction
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Stovetop Cooking
- Dishwasher Safe cast iron braiser pan
- Diameter: 11.5" | Height: 5"
- Made in France
- Item #: LS2532-3067
Braised Lamb Shank Ragu Stuffed Pasta
- 3 lamb shanks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onions, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 500ml red wine
- 1 tin whole peeled plum tomatoes
- 500ml prepared beef stock
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 300 large Conchiglioni pasta shells
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cloves crushed garlic
- Lemon zest of 1 lemon
- 10ml olive oil.
- Pinch of salt, to season
Preheat oven to 180’C.
Put a large pot of salted water onto boil.
Season the shanks with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy based casserole over medium-high heat. Brown the shanks on all sides. Once browned, transfer shanks to a plate.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic to the pot and sauté until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine, tomatoes and beef stock. Add the rosemary and thyme. Return the shanks to the pot, pressing down to submerge. Bring to the boil, and then reduce the heat to medium-low.
Cover, and place into the oven for approximately 1 ½ -3 hours.
Take the shanks out of the pot and place on a plate. Simmer the juices for about 15-30 minutes until the sauce is reduced and has thickened. In the meantime shred the shank meat and mix with half of the reduced sauce.
Place the Conchiglioni in the boiling salted water and cook until almost al dente. Put the pasta in cold water to stop the cooking. Stuff each pasta shell with the shank mixture. Pour the remaining sauce into the bottom of a casserole pot and arrange the pasta shells on the sauce. Cover with a lid and bake for 10mins.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Serve the pasta shells with gremolata sprinkled over.
|Name||Le Creuset Braiser 3.5 Quart - LeCreuset Signature Series - Cerise/Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147211464|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||10|