You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Signature Series Cast Iron Braiser Pan
The Le Creuset Braiser Pan made of enameled cast iron hales from France with precision craftsmanship and quality that will last a lifetime. Both wet and dry heats break tough meats and tenderize fresh vegetables. This 3.5 quart Le Creuset braiser in Flame Orange is the perfect family size. So whether you are cooking up delicate jasmine rice or making a heavy stew the Le Creuset Cast Iron braiser is a great choice to get the job done.
What does the Le Creuset Signature Series offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear than the Regular Series offers.
Le Creuset Cast Iron Flame Orange Braiser (LS2532-302) Features:
- 3.5-quart capacity Le Creuset braiser
- Includes Limited Lifetime LeCreuset Warranty
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Cast Iron braiser pan construction
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Stovetop Cooking
- Dishwasher Safe cast iron braiser pan
- Diameter: 11.5" | Height: 5"
- Made in France
- Item #: LS2532-302
Braised Greens Recipe
- 1 cup pancetta, cubed
- 2 shallots, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 heads rainbow chard, washed, torn, with stems intact (collards or other leafy greens may be substituted)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat the casserole over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until it is browned, and the fat is rendered.
Add the shallots and cook until translucent. Add the chard and stir to coat well with the rendered fat, pancetta, and shallot.
Pour in the chicken stock to cover the greens. Simmer over low heat until the chard is tender, about 10 – 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, and serve warm.
|Name||Le Creuset Braiser 3.5 Quart - Signature Series - Flame Orange|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147211327|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||10|