You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Cocottes Set with Cookbook - Caribbean
Le Creuset Colors 4 Piece Cocottes Set - Caribbean Blue
Great for storing spices, leftovers, decorating, or even using it as a mini Dutch oven to cook up cute individual sides and desserts. The Le Creuset 4 Cocottes set in cool Caribbean Blue will jump start your creative side. If these cute little 8 oz Dutch ovens don't inspire you to cook up some delicious creations the included Cocotte Cookbook with 25 different recipes sure will. The Le Creuset Colors Collection offers this 4 piece Cocottes set in many different colors to fit any kitchen.
Le Creuset Stoneware Caribbean Blue Cocottes (PG1164CB-0817) Features:
- 5 year Le Creuset Warranty
- 4 mini Le Creuset Color Dutch ovens
- 8 oz capacity cocottes
- Durable Caribbean blue Le Creuset Color enameled stoneware
- Cookbook with 25 Mini Cocotte recipes
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
- Safe for cutting on with knives
- Thermal resistance stoneware below freezing to 500ºF
- Safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Blocks moisture absorption that can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling
- Unique Le Creuset clay mixture
- Resistant to staining, odor, and flavor absorption
- A virtually nonstick interior
- Consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset Colors products
- Le Creuset Model # PG1164CB-0817
Le Creuset Stoneware Cocottes Set Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 5.8 inches
Le Creuset Stoneware Cocottes Set Weight: 6 lbs
Macaroni and Bacon Cheese with Crunchy Topping
By Le Creuset
- 80g butter
- 80g plain flour
- 1 litre full cream milk, warmed
- 1½ cups mature white cheddar, grated
- Sea salt
- 1 cup bacon, diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup freshly made breadcrumbs
- 500g macaroni noodles
Preheat your oven to 180°C and lightly butter 6 small or 1 large casserole dish.
To make the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan, whisk in the flour and cook for a few minutes to cook the flour, stirring constantly. Gradually whisk in the heated milk until smooth, then stir with a wooden spoon until bubbling and thick. Add 1 cup of the grated cheese and stir until melted. Season well.
Fry the diced bacon until nice and crispy. Melt the extra tablespoon of butter and drizzle it over the breadcrumbs.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook your macaroni noodles until al dente. As you are going to heat them again, they must still have some bite in the middle. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water. Drain very well and then stir into the cheese sauce along with the bacon.
Spoon into the prepared dishes. Top with the remaining grated cheese, followed by the breadcrumbs and bake for 20-25 minutes until brown and crispy on top.
|Name||Le Creuset Stoneware Cocottes and Cookbook - Caribbean Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870047388|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Weight (in Lbs)||6|