You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Cocottes 4 Piece Set with Cookbook - Cherry
Le Creuset Colors 4 Piece Cocottes Set - Cerise / Cherry Red
Great for storing spices, leftovers, decorating, or even using it as a mini Dutch oven to cook up cute individual sides and desserts. The Le Creuset 4 Cocottes set in hot cherry red will jump start your creative side. If these cute little 8 oz Dutch ovens don't inspire you to cook up some delicious creations the included Cocotte Cookbook with 25 different recipes will! The Le Creuset Colors Collection offers this 4 piece Cocottes set in many different colors to fit any kitchen.
Le Creuset Cherry/ Cerise Red Stoneware Cocottes (PG1164CB-0867) Features:
- 5 year Le Creuset Warranty
- 4 mini Le Creuset Color Dutch ovens
- 8 oz capacity cocottes
- Durable Cherry Red Le Creuset Color enameled stoneware
- Cookbook with 25 Mini Cocotte recipes
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
- Safe for cutting on with knives
- Thermal resistance stoneware below freezing to 500ºF
- Safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Blocks moisture absorption that can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling
- Unique Le Creuset clay mixture
- Resistant to staining, odor, and flavor absorption
- A virtually nonstick interior
- Consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset Colors products
- Item # PG1164CB-0867
Le Creuset Colors 4 Piece Cocottes Set Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 5.8 inches
Le Creuset Colors 4 Piece Cocottes Set Weight: 6 lbs.
Amaretto and Vanilla Panna Cotta with Cherry Compote
- Panna cotta 5 x small sheets of quick dissolving leaf gelatine (2½ x10cm)
- 250ml double cream
- 200ml semi skimmed milk
- 1 x vanilla pod
- 55g caster sugar
- 5 tablespoons Amaretto liquor
- 150ml chilled Greek yogurt (2% fat)
- Cherry compote
- 225g fresh cherries
- 115g jam sugar or granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pectin powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 strips of orange peel
- 50ml water
Soak the gelatine leaves in a flat bowl containing cold water for approximately 5 minutes until soft. Squeeze out the excess liquid and set to one side.
Place the cream, milk and sugar into a saucepan.
Split the vanilla pod, scrap out the seeds with the back of a knife and add both the seeds and pod to the milky mixture in the saucepan.
Heat the contents of the saucepan to boiling point and then turn off the heat.
Stir in the Amaretto followed by the soaked gelatine. Allow to stand for a few minutes to cool slightly.
Remove the vanilla pod and whisk in the chilled yogurt.
Pour the mixture into the 4 Petite Casseroles, place on the lids and chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours until set.
Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over a low to medium heat stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Cook for 6-7 minutes until the fruit has released its juices and the syrup has thickened.
Pour into a bowl, cover and put in a cool place until required. To serve – spoon the compote on top of the set Panna cotta.
Do not add gelatine to boiling liquids as it will decrease its setting properties. 2. If the mixture at point 5 has cooled too much and begun to set, place back onto the heat and warm very gently until it has become liquid again. 3. Orange peel is naturally rich in pectin and will help to set the compote as well as give it flavour.
|Name||Le Creuset Stoneware Cocottes and Cookbook - Cherry / Cerise Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870047364|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||6|