You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Cocottes Set with Cookbook - Flame Orange
Le Creuset Colors 4 Piece Cocottes Set - Flame Orange
Great for storing spices, leftovers, decorating, or even using it as a mini Dutch oven to cook up cute individual sides and desserts. The Le Creuset 4 Cocottes set in fiery Flame orange will jump start your creative side. If these cute little 8 oz Dutch ovens don't inspire you to cook up some delicious creations the included Cocotte Cookbook with 25 different recipes sure will. The Le Creuset Colors Collection offers this 4 piece Cocottes set in many different colors to fit any kitchen.
Le Creuset Flame Orange Mini Cocottes (PG1164CB-082) Features:
- 8 oz capacity cocottes
- 4 mini Le Creuset Color Dutch ovens
- Durable Caribbean blue Le Creuset Color enameled stoneware
- Cookbook with 25 Mini Cocotte recipes
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
- Safe for cutting on with knives
- Thermal resistance stoneware below freezing to 500ºF
- Safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Blocks moisture absorption that can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling
- Unique Le Creuset clay mixture
- Resistant to staining, odor, and flavor absorption
- A virtually nonstick interior
- Consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset Colors products
- 5 Year Le Creuset Warranty
- Item # PG1164CB-082
Le Creuset Stoneware Cocottes Set Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 5.8 inches
Le Creuset Stoneware Cocottes Set Weight: 6 lbs.
ZUCCHINI CORN BREAD WITH GARLIC BUTTER
Featuring Le Creuset's Mini Round Cocotte
- 115g melted butter
- 1 clove garlic – finely chopped
- 125ml buttermilk
- 2 medium eggs
- 225g fine yellow cornmeal or maize meal
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of chilli flakes – optional
- 1 medium Zucchini (courgette) 225g cut into small dice
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Oven: 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5, pre-heated
Fan oven: 170°C
Add the chopped garlic to the melted butter.
Brush the insides of the petite casseroles liberally with some of the garlic flavoured butter.
Whisk the buttermilk and eggs together in a jug and stir in the remaining garlic butter.
Combine the cornmeal, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, salt, pepper and the optional chilli flakes in a bowl.
Add the milk mixture and mix together. Stir in 2/3 of the diced courgette. Reserving the remaining 1/3 for later.
Spoon the mixture equally between the four buttered casseroles.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese over each and decorate the top with the remaining diced courgette.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and firm to the touch.
Questions on Le Creuset Set of 4 Stoneware Cocottes and Cookbook - Flame Orange
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Set of 4 Stoneware Cocottes and Cookbook - Flame Orange GTIIN / UPC Code 630870046763 Brands Le Creuset Type Ramekin Sets Home or Commercial Home Material Stoneware Color Orange Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 6.0000