You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Deluxe Round Trivet - 8.75" Marseille Blue Enameled Cast Iron
This Enameled Cast Iron Le Creuset Marseille Blue Deluxe Round Trivet is the perfect choice to help preserve the integrity of your tables or counters with elegance and beauty. The classic tripod construction elevates your serving dishes, pots, and pans off delicate surfaces. The intricate center details of the cast iron trivet mirror architecture from the Belle Epoch, or "Beautiful Era," of France and Belgium. It is always a wonderful thing to get historic style and modern function together in one package. Discriminating cooks over the years know and trust Le Creuset for high standards of functional excellence, superior construction, and lasting style. Your home cooked creations can be elevated and set apart using this Le Creuset Marseille Blue Enameled Cast Iron Trivet.
Le Creuset Deluxe Round Trivet - Cast Iron Enameled Marseille Blue Features:
- Tripod construction
- Elevates and separates hot cookware from delicate surfaces
- Intricate center mirror details of wrought iron elements of architecture from Bell Epoque, "Beautiful Era"
- Reduces or eliminates damage from moisture, heat, cold, steam, condensation
- Hygienic porcelain enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, dulling, cracking, chipping
- Le Creuset cast iron with lightest weight of any premium cast iron available
- Long-lasting, solid, durable cast iron trivet
- Original hand-crafted Le Creuset designs
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Deluxe round trivet shape
- Le Creuset Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Mix and match cast iron trivet with a variety of Le Creuset tools and accessories
- Dishwasher safe
- Brilliant, fresh Le Creuset Marseille Blue color
- Limited lifetime Le Creuset manufacturer's warranty
- Made in France
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Trivet Dimensions - 8.75" D. x 1.25" H.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Trivet Shipping Weight - 2.2 lbs.
Le Creuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled cast iron cookware has the lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available with heat radiation and retention that no other type construction can achieve. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, Le Creuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Trivet - 8.75" Round Marseille Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147231318|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.2|