You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Egg Cup - Caribbean Blue Porcelain Enamel Stoneware
Make breakfast and brunch brighter with this Le Creuset Caribbean Blue Egg Cup. A sea and sky colored blue egg cup will serve your soft and hard boiled eggs in Le Creuset traditional style. Add it to your Le Creuset porcelain enameled cast iron and stoneware pieces and increase your existing collection. Give one or several to your egg loving friend or family member. The durable construction resists damages by minimizing moisture absorption, repels stains and odors, and cleans so quickly in the dishwasher. However you decide, this Le Creuset egg cup will reward you with years of use and top your table with the original handcrafted signature design in Caribbean Blue.
Le Creuset Egg Cup Features - Caribbean Blue (PG9010-0517) Features:
- Care & Use Guidelines
- Includes Limited 5 Year Le Creuset Warranty
- Porcelain enamel stoneware construction
- Mix and match egg cup with other pieces of LeCreuset serveware and cookware
- Thermal resistant properties withstands extremes of cold and hot
- Sea and sky blue colored
- Dishwasher safe egg cup
- Enamel and stoneware design minimizes moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel coating repels odors, flavors, stains
- Egg cup dimensions - 2" D. x 2.25" H.
- Perfect for gifting to egg loving friends or family
- Strong, durable thick Le Creuset stoneware
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Signature triple-ring details, classic logo, and gradient, vibrant colors
- Maximum heat temperature of stoneware egg cup - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Original hand-crafted stoneware design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Le Creuset Caribbean Blue Egg Cup
- Item # PG9010-0517
NOTE: Recipe features Le Crueset's Stoneware Egg Cup in Soleil Yellow (PG9010-051M)
Asparagus and Soft Boiled Egg with Hollandaise Recipe
By Le Creuset
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 5 egg yolks
- 5g sea salt flakes
- 2g freshly ground pepper
- 300g clarified butter, melted
- Juice of one lemon
- 560g asparagus spears
- 10g fine salt
- 8 eggs
Place the vinegar in a small Le Creuset Signature Saucepan with the thyme sprigs, and leave to reduce by half, allowing the thyme to infuse the vinegar.
Put a pot of salted water on to boil, making sure the pot is big enough to blanch the asparagus in and to fit a glass bowl on top. Place the egg yolks in a glass bowl and place it on top of the pot, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water. Beat the eggs with an electric beater until light and fluffy – the eggs should double in volume. Be careful not to make scrambled eggs!
Strain the thyme out of the vinegar and slowly pour into the eggs, continuously whisking.
Add the seasoning and remove the bowl from the heat. Slowly pour in the clarified butter to form a rich emulsion while continually whisking. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Trim the asparagus and blanch in the boiling water. Refresh in ice water for five minutes and remove.
Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water. Place the pot on high heat and for the first 3 minutes stir the eggs with a wooden spoon in order to centre the egg. When the water just starts to boil, remove from the heat and refresh in ice water.
LeCreuset Enameled Stoneware Serveware & Dinnerware Care and Use:
- Do not place onto stove top or use with direct heat or flames
- Use oven mitts if heated
- Follow manufacturer cleaning instructions
- With broiler unit - allow gap of no less than 2.5 inches from rim to heat source
- With microwave - prolonged microwave heating may over-heat stoneware
- With freezer to oven - Put frozen dish into cold oven to preheat at the same time to prevent stoneware from stress cracks and breaking
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset Egg Cup - Caribbean Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870113175|
|Material||Porcelain Enameled Stoneware|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|