You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Demitasse Cup - 3.5 Ounce Capacity Espresso Cup in Cherry Red
Espresso lovers rejoice! Le Creuset is offering a very cool Espresso Mug and Demitasse Cup to add to your collections. This espresso cup is a perfect size of 3.5 ounces in the classic and casual beauty that only LeCreuset presents. Coming in a variety of vibrant, gradient colors and modeled after Le Creuset's traditional coffee cup, you will be so pleased to use it for your favorite blends and single origin coffee shots.
The demitasse cup in the French means "half cup," which is the truly authentic way to serve rich espresso and thick Turkish coffee. The Le Creuset Cherry Red Espresso Mug has been created for anyone that loves the superior quality and hand-crafted individuality that this long-standing brand brings to your home. Heat up and prepare that Moka pot, French press, or espresso machine, and sit down to a heady, fragrant brew from this LeCreuset espresso cup.
Le Creuset Cherry Red Espresso Mug (PG8005-0067) Features:
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- 5 year manufacturer's limited product warranty
- Espresso cup capacity - 3.5 ounces
- Dense stoneware construction
- Cherry red espresso mug
- Retains heat with superior thermal resistance
- Porcelain enamel exterior resists stains, scratches, cracking, crazing, rippling, chipping
- Casual and classic beauty
- Demitasse cup modeled after Le Creuset coffee cup design
- Hygienic enamel also resists odors, flavors, stains
- Hand-crafted original designs
- Le Creuset espresso mug made in Thailand and China
- Slight variances from piece to piece
- Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant color choices
- Demitasse cup traditional serveware for espresso, cappuccino, Turkish coffee
- Item # PG8005-0067
Le Creuset Espresso Mug Care and Use:
- Do not place onto stove top or use with direct heat or flames
- Follow manufacturer cleaning instructions
- With microwave - prolonged microwave heating may make handles over hot
- 180ml (¾ cup) double cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 50g (¼ cup) light muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125g melted dark chocolate (70 % solids)
- 50ml (¼ cup) espresso coffee
- 100ml (½ cup) double cream whipped
- A few chocolate coated coffee beans
- 4 small sprigs fresh mint
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 4 almond and chocolate biscotti biscuits
Oven: 150°C / 300°F / Gas Mark 2, Fan oven: 130°C
Place the chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and leave to melt.
Heat the cream in a saucepan to boiling point and remove away from the heat.
Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla in a medium sized bowl until a creamy texture is achieved.
Whisk in the hot cream a little at a time. Once all the cream has been incorporated strain the mixture through a sieve into a clean bowl. Whisk the melted chocolate followed by the coffee into the cream mixture and pour into the
espresso mugs, filling to the top.
Add enough water to a deep baking dish to make a depth of about 2 cm, place the filled mugs into the dish. The water should come approximately 1/3 of the way up the sides of the mugs. Carefully place the filled dish into the oven and
cook for 30 minutes.
Allow the pots to cool before chilling for 2 hours.
Decorate each pot with a spoon of whipped cream, a chocolate coffee bean and a sprig of fresh mint. Serve with some fresh raspberries and biscotti biscuit.
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron cookware has the lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron pieces available with heat radiation and retention that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
Questions on LeCrueset Espresso Cup - Cherry (PG8005-0067)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Le Creuset Demitasse Cup / Espresso Mug - 3.5 Ounce Cherry Red GTIIN / UPC Code 630870073066 Brands Le Creuset Type Espresso/Cappuccino Cups / Mugs Home or Commercial Home Material Porcelain Enameled Stoneware Color Red Capacity 3.5 oz. Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 1