You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Flame French Oven 7 Qt.
Le Creuset Signature French Oven 7.25 Quart Round
This French Oven is made in the famous Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry, one at a time and by hand. The Le Creuset brand name has been crafted by the quality long lasting design of the French Ovens. The round French oven has been in most homes, restaurants around the world for generations. The quality of this French styled Dutch oven comes in many stylish colors and can be used for a wide variety of enduring jobs. The Le Creuset Dutch Oven come in sizes from 1 quart to 13 ¼ quarts. The Le Creuset round ovens are made from the highest quality cast iron and give you the benefit of having enamel coated cast iron for cooking, and as a stylish serving dish. Le Creuset French Ovens are a great tool to have around the holidays, family gatherings, or occasional cooking.
The 7.25 Quart French Oven is a great size for family meals and gatherings. This French Oven is the round style and is the original color of Flame. The Orange style French Oven has a full lifetime warranty and will withstand even the toughest jobs.
What does the Le Creuset 7.25 quart Signature Series in Flame Orange offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers a larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear then the Regular Series offers.
*NOTE* The image used for this product is of the Regular Series. The Signature Series images have not yet been made available.
Le Creuset French Oven / Dutch Oven Features:
- French Oven Even heat distribution
- Le Creuset Flame Color
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- Le Creuset Dutch oven superior heat retention for cooking on the stovetop or finishing in the oven
- Durable, nonreactive sand colored enamel interior
- Enamel smooth surface for cooking, as well as an optimal palette for food presentation
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- NEW: A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 480ºF
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- L x W x H = 14” x 11 ½” x 7”
- Le Creuset French Oven Weight 12.77 lbs.
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Stovetop Cooking
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made In France
Questions on Le Creuset French Oven 7.25 Quart Flame
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Perfect size!! Review by Meagan
There's nothing negative I could ever say about our experience with Le Creuset. Every piece they put out of their factory doors is perfect, and that's all you should ever expect from this company. (Posted on 4/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Signature French Oven 7.25 qt Round Flame Orange Cast Iron GTIIN / UPC Code 00024147211471 Brands Le Creuset Type Dutch Ovens Options With Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron Color Orange Capacity 7.25 Quart Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 13