You have no items in your shopping cart.
LeCreuset Mini Tart Pan - Enameled Stoneware 4.25" - Cherry Red
Mini desserts are such fun to serve. Your family member or guest could certainly exclaim, "What a cute little dish!" when you break out this adorable Le Creuset Petite Tart Dish in Cherry Red. Pull out the rolling pin and make a sweet or savory tart to celebrate a loved one's accomplishment, birthday, or just to remind them how special they are to you. The 4.25" round mini tart pan is a perfect size for portion controlling or single serving casseroles, quiche, and more. Undulating sides give crusts and pastry shells a unique and distinctive shape. Discriminating cooks over these many years know and trust LeCreuset for high standards of functional excellence, superior construction, and lasting style. Your home cooked creations can be prepared to perfection using this Le Creuset Cherry Red Stoneware Petite Tart Dish.
LeCreuset Mini Tart Pan - 4.25" Round Cherry Red (PG0600-1167) Features:
- Limited 5 year Le Creuset manufacturer's warranty
- Warm, bright Le Creuset Cherry Red color
- Maintains even temperatures during serving/eating
- Bake sweet or savory tarts and other small desserts
- Perfect petite tart dish to celebrate a special person
- Make quiche, single serving casseroles, and more
- Undulating sides give crusts and pastry shells a unique and distinctive shape
- Mini tart pan stoneware construction cooks more evenly than metal versions
- Safe for use in freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Thermal resistant stoneware and porcelain enamel construction
- Stoneware and enamel minimizes moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, marks, cuts, scratches
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Casual and classically beautiful round mini tart pan
- Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Maximum heat temperature - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Original hand-crafted design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Mini tart pan made in Thailand and China
- Item # PG0600-1167
Le Creuset Petite Tart Dish Dimensions - 4.25" D. x 1" H.
Le Creuset Petite Tart Dish Shipping Weight - 1 lb.
**NOTE. Photograph features Flame Orange, Soleil Yellow, and Cherry Red
HONEY & MASCARPONE FIG TARTLETS
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup cold butter (cut into cubes)
- 3 tbsp ice water
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
For the filling:
- 250g Mascarpone
- 250g cream cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sugar
For the topping:
- ¼ cup pecan nuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 200g fresh figs (halved)
- 1 tbsp honey (for drizzling)
For the Crust:
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
In a food processor combine the flour, salt, icing sugar and lemon zest. Add the butter and then the cold water 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough pulls together.
Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
Roll out the dough and cut into the right shape for the dish. Place the dough into the dish and flatten. Place baking paper over the dough of each tartlet and fill the with baking beans.
Bake the tartlets for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing the baking beans and paper.
For the Filling:
Using the paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone and sugar together until smooth.
Add the honey and yoghurt and mix until just combined.
Gently pour the filling over the cooled crusts and place the tartlets in the fridge for +- 1 hour to set.
For the Topping:
Combine the chopped pecan nuts and brown sugar on a baking sheet.
Spread out the mixture and bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the nut mixture over the mascarpone filling. Add the halved figs and drizzle on a little honey.
Serve and enjoy.
Image and recipe courtesy of Baking Ginger.
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset 4.25" Petite Tart Dish (Cerise/Cherry Red)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00630870041249|
|Type||Mini Tart Pans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Porcelain Enameled Stoneware|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|