You have no items in your shopping cart.
12" White Stoneware Cake Stand - by Le Creuset
Proudly display freshly baked cakes on this classic Le Creuset Stoneware Cake Plate in White! The pedestal cake stand is a wide 12" diameter, so it will accommodate up t0" cakes. Prepare bundts, springforms, and square, round, petal, or heart-shaped cakes and more!
Serve slices for your family and friends without worrying about scratching this durable stoneware cake plate with knives or serving utensils. The investment in long-lasting quality will pay for itself when you proudly use this 12" Le Creuset Pedestal Cake Stand for family meals or special events.
- Le Creuset stoneware cake plate accommodates up to 10" diameter cakes
- Thermal resistant stoneware construction
- Stoneware moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, scratches
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Safe for use in dishwasher, oven, microwave
- Mix and match with a variety of Le Creuset tools and accessories
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Maximum heat temperature - 500°F
- 5-Year Warranty
- Diameter: 11.75" | Height: 3"
- Le Creuset # PG8600-2316
Birthday Cake with Raspberries and Marzipan
By Le Creuset
For the sponge cake:
- 5 eggs
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g self-rising flour, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- Butter, to grease the tin
For the filling:
- 200ml double cream
- 30g caster sugar
- 250g raspberries
- 300g marzipan
- icing sugar, for dusting
To make the cake:
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas Mark 4.
Mix the eggs with the sugar and whisk the mixture in a warm pan. Pour the mixture into a bowl and continue to whisk until firm.
Carefully fold the flour into the egg mixture.
Lightly grease the tin and dust with some flour. Pour the cake batter into the tin, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cake springs back when pressed.
Allow to cool and remove from the tin onto a rack.
To make the filling:
Whip the cream together with the sugar to form soft peaks. Cut the cake in half horizontally, pipe the whipped cream onto the bottom half using a piping bag, and place the raspberries on top. Add the top half of the cake and apply a thin layer of whipped cream to this.
Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the marzipan to a thickness of 3mm. Apply the marzipan to the cake, pressing it on for a smooth finish. Decorate with candles.
Le Creuset Pedestal Cake Stand Care and Use:
- Do not place on stove top or use with direct heat or flames
- Use oven mitts when heated
- Follow manufacturer cleaning instructions
- Use only as directed by manufacturer if heating
Le Creuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, Le Creuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset 12" Stoneware Cake Plate - White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870106368|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Porcelain Enameled Stoneware|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.5|