You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Cookware - Stackable Ramekin - Cherry
Le Creuset Cookware Ramekin - Cherry
Bring out the French chef in you with Le Crueset Ramekins. Add a personal touch and elegance with single servings of French onion soup, soufflé, and creme brulee for you, your family, and guests. The high fired porcelain enameled stoneware can safely be used at temperatures up to 500 degrees F. and as low as -65 degrees. Available in many Le Creuset colors, the Cherry red ramekin will be the the shining star of your table setting.
Le Creuset Cherry Red Stoneware Ramekin (PG1627-0967) Features:
- 7oz capacity
- Includes one ramekin
- 5 Year Le Creuset Warranty
- Cherry red porcelain enamel
- Stackable ramekin with interior ridge for easy storage
- Exterior ramekin enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
- Surface is safe for using with knives
- Even heat distributing Le Creuset stoneware
- Thermal resistance stoneware ramekins from -65ºF to 500ºF
- Ramekins are safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Enamel blocks moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling
- Unique Le Creuset clay mixture
- Resistant to staining, odor, and flavor absorption
- Nonstick glazed ramekin interior that easily releases foods
- Easy to mix and match with other Le Creuset Colors products
- Item # PG1627-0967
Le Creuset Colors Ramekin Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 2.2 inches
Le Creuset Colors Ramekin Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
Berry Soufflé Recipe
By Le Creuset
- 3 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp cold water to form a paste
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- ½ cup caster sugar
Preheat the oven to 190ËšC.
Combine berries, sugar, water, vanilla essence and lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the cornflour paste and stir until slightly thickened. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and caster sugar until thick and glossy, and the sugar has fully dissolved.
Bring the berry mixture back to a boil. Gently fold ¾ cup of the boiling berry mixture into the meringue.
Divide the remaining berry sauce between 4 ramekins and top with the meringue mixture.
Bake the soufflés for 5 to 6 minutes until they are just beginning to brown. (Do not overcook or they will shrink.) Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
|Name||Le Creuset Stackable Ramekin - Cerise/Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00630870036726|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|