You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Saucier Pan Marseille Cast Iron
When making a sauce of any kind, it's important to use a pan with rounded edges to keep your ingredients from burning in the corners. This Le Creuset cast-iron Saucier Pan holds a solid temperature and has sloping sides for making all your favorite sauces, marinaras, and glazes the way they were intended.
The enameled exterior of the L2557-2159 (here in Marseille blue) distributes heat evently across the entire cooking surface, allowing you to get the perfect taste and consistency from your sauces every time. This pan Includes a matching lid for locking in moisture and heat as you cook.
Le Creuset Saucier Pan 2 1/4 Quart Marseille Features:
- Le Creuset Saucier Pan has smoothly-curved sides which promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- 2.25 quarts
- Made from solid cast iron with a colorful enamel
- Marseille blue color
- Provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Le Creuset Saucier Pan is durable and nonreactive
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Included matching lid locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- L x W x H = 9" x 16 1/2" x 5"
- Weight = 8 lbs
Questions on Le Creuset Saucier Marseille Cast Iron
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
In love!! Review by Meagan
There's nothing negative I could ever say about our experience with Le Creuset. Every piece they put out of their factory doors is perfect, and that's all you should ever expect from this company. (Posted on 4/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Saucier - Signature Marseille Blue 2.25 Qt. GTIIN / UPC Code 24147231813 Brands Le Creuset Type Sauce Pans Options With Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron Color Blue Capacity 2.25 Quart Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 8