You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Saucier Pan Marseille Cast Iron
When making a sauce of any kind, it's important to use a pan with rounded edges to keep your ingredients from burning in the corners. This Le Creuset cast-iron Saucier Pan holds a solid temperature and has sloping sides for making all your favorite sauces, marinaras, and glazes the way they were intended.
The enameled exterior of the L2557-2159 (here in Marseille blue) distributes heat evently across the entire cooking surface, allowing you to get the perfect taste and consistency from your sauces every time. This pan Includes a matching lid for locking in moisture and heat as you cook.
Le Creuset Saucier Pan 2 1/4 Quart Marseille Features:
- Le Creuset Saucier Pan has smoothly-curved sides which promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- 2.25 quarts
- Made from solid cast iron with a colorful enamel
- Marseille blue color
- Provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Le Creuset Saucier Pan is durable and nonreactive
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Included matching lid locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- L x W x H = 9" x 16 1/2" x 5"
- Weight = 8 lbs
|Name||Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Saucier - Signature Marseille Blue 2.25 Qt.|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147231813|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||8|