You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Saucier Pan, 2 1/4 Quarts, in Cherry Red
When making a sauce of any kind, it's important to use a pan with rounded edges to keep your ingredients from burning in the corners. This Le Creuset cast-iron Saucier Pan holds a solid temperature and has sloping sides for making all your favorite sauces, marinaras, and glazes the way they were intended.
The enameled exterior of the L2557-2167 (here in Cherry red) distributes heat evently across the entire cooking surface, allowing you to get the perfect taste and consistency from your sauces every time. This pan Includes a matching lid for locking in moisture and heat as you cook.
Le Creuset Saucier Pan 2 1/4 Quart (Cherry) Features:
- Le Creuset Saucier Pan has smoothly-curved sides which promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- 2.25 quarts
- Made from solid cast iron with a colorful enamel
- Cherry red color
- Provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Le Creuset Saucier Pan is durable and nonreactive
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Included matching lid locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- L x W x H = 9" x 16 1/2" x 5"
- Weight = 8 lbs
Questions on Cast-Iron Saucier Pan in Cherry Color
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Always the Best Review by Meagan
There's nothing negative I could ever say about our experience with Le Creuset. Every piece they put out of their factory doors is perfect, and that's all you should ever expect from this company. (Posted on 4/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Saucier - Signature Cherry Red 2.25 Qt. GTIIN / UPC Code 00024147141983 Brands Le Creuset Options With Lid Material Cast Iron Color Red Capacity 2.25 Quart Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 8