You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Signature Round French Oven -3.5 qt. Dune Enameled Cast Iron
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron French Oven - Dune
What is the Difference Between a French and a Dutch Oven?
Nothing.The cookware takes the name of the country it is produced in. So French or Dutch this enameled cast iron LeCreuset cookware piece will be a prefect addition to your kitchen for slow cooking and making tasty soups or stews
The 5.5qt Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven is made of oven safe enameled cast iron offered in a variety of colors. This Dune enameled Le Creuset Signature Round French Oven has a clean and classic style all its own. Like all Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware it is recommended that you hand wash, but this french oven is dishwasher safe making clean up easy.What does the Le Creuset 3.5 quart Signature Series in Dune offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers a larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear then the Regular Series offers.
*NOTE* The image used for this product is of the Regular Series. The Signature Series images have not yet been made available.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron French Oven Product Features:
- 3.5 quart capacity french oven
- Round French oven made of enameled cast iron
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- Durable colored porcelain enamel finishes
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Many enamel color finished to choose from
- Cast iron dutch oven loop handles
- Cast Iron dutch oven is safe to use with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven and stovetop heat sources
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 480ºF
- Heavy fitted lid locks in heat, moisture, and flavor
- Phenolic french oven lid knob
- Washing french oven by hand is recommended
- Dishwasher safe LeCreuset french oven
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron dutch oven available
- Limited LeCreuset lifetime warranty
Cast Iron Dutch Oven Lifetime Limited Warranty – Le Creuset ® of America, Inc.
What does this warranty cover?
Le Creuset cookware is warranted to you by Le Creuset of America, Inc. to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of its purchase. For this Lifetime Limited Warranty to apply, you must follow the care and use instructions provided with the 3.5qt Le Creuset French Oven. This warranty covers normal household use only.
LeCreuset Round French Oven Dimensions: 8.75" x 4"
LeCreuset Round French Oven Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
Questions on LeCreuset Signature French Oven 3.5 qt Round Dune Enameled Cast Iron
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name LeCreuset Signature French Oven 3.5 qt Round Dune Enameled Cast Iron Capacity 3 Quart Type Dutch Ovens / Braisers Options Dutch Ovens Material Cast Iron Color White Brands Le Creuset Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000