You have no items in your shopping cart.
French Oven, 7.25 Quarts, in Caribbean Blue from the Le Creuset Signature Series
This French Oven is made in the famous Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry, one at a time and by hand. The Le Creuset brand name has been crafted by the quality long lasting design of the French Ovens. The round French oven has been in most homes, restaurants around the world for generations. The quality of this French styled Dutch oven comes in many stylish colors and can be used for a wide variety of enduring jobs. Le Creuset French Ovens are a great tool to have around the holidays, family gatherings, or occasional cooking.
The 7.25 Quart French Oven is a great size for family meals and gatherings. This French Oven is the round style and is the color of Caribbean. This French Oven has a full lifetime warranty and will withstand even the toughest jobs.
Le Creuset Signature French Oven / Dutch Oven, Caribbean Blue (LS2501-2817) Features:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- French Oven Even heat distribution
- Le Creuset Caribbean Color
- NEW: Signature Lid.
- Le Creuset 7.25 Quart in size
- Le Creuset Dutch oven possesses superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand colored enamel interior
- Enamel smooth surface for cooking, as well as an optimal palette for food presentation
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Handle Knob is 480°F safe
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Le Creuset French Oven Weight 12.77 lbs.
- Compatible cooktops: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, & halogen
- Safe in oven and on outdoor grill
- Length: 11" | Height: 5"
- Dishwasher Safe
- Made In France
- Item # LS2501-2817
**NOTE: Photograph features Round French Oven with a Marseille Blue finish
PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE
- 500g pumpkin, butternut squash or small pumpkin
- 4 large potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 tbspns olive oil
- 2 tspns thyme
- 1 green chilli
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 300ml water
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbspns coriander
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 red chilli
- 1-2 tbspns toasted sesame seeds
Peel and cut the vegetables roughly. Fry them lightly in olive oil with the thyme and chopped green chilli.
Add coconut milk and water, and simmer 30-45 minutes. Blend the soup and add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the hot soup with finely chopped coriander, sliced red chilli and the toasted sesame seeds.
Serve with bread.
|Name||Le Creuset 7.25 qt. Signature Round French Oven - Caribbean Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147229247|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||13|