You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Stock Pot & Casserole w/ Lid - 4 Quart Capacity
Expect brilliant radiance, European character, and precise craftsmanship to become a coveted asset of your kitchen when you bring home this 4 Quart Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Stock Pot & Casserole Pan w/ Lid. Le Creuset stainless steel cookware pieces have a unique luster and shine, a true "mirror" finish. Tucked away inside these steel layers is an inner, full aluminum core that heats quickly, and distributes even heat to eliminate hot spots. For your convenience, you can also freeley use all the Le Creuset stainless steel cookware in the oven and dishwasher.
The Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Stock Pot & Casserole has innovations that will statisfy you deeply while you work. A self-sealing lid locks in moisture and flavors, while the steam relief vent eliminates boil-overs. The hollow-cast stainless steel handles stays cool to the touch, provides secure, ergonomic gripping with your safety in mind. The inside of this stock pot has laser-etched capacity marks for quick measuring. Le Creuset has turned its passion for cookware to the realm of stainless steel, and you can richly benefit from their commitment to quality and tradition. It is time to create with this Le Creuset Stock Pot & Casserole!
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware - 4 Quart Stock Pot & Casserole w/ Lid Features:
- Radiant stainless steel cookware with European craftsmanship and stylish character
- Unique LeCreuset luster and reflective qualities captures all colors surrounding
- Premium, commercial grade tri-ply stainless steel cookware
- Stainless steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain luster over time
- Extraordinary performance with exclusive LeCreuset protection design
- Tri-ply stock pot & casserole construction with rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Superior rim design fully protects interior layer of aluminum
- Full aluminum core heats quick and distributes even heat to eliminate scorching and hot spots
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven proof maximum tolerance - 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
- External layer infused with titanium to resist discoloration from high heat
- Surgical grade internal layer of stainless steel for safe, hygienic, stable cooking surface
- Le Creuset stock pot & casserole pan with iconic triple ring details
- Showcase stock pot & casserole well-suited for any kitchen decor style
- Self-sealing lid to lock in moisture and flavors
- Steam relief vent to prevent boil-overs
- Handles of hollow, cast stainless steel to stay cool to touch while cooking
- Handles with stay-cool design, secure gripping, and full balance for optimum safety
- Stock pot & casserole pan handles with Le Creuset Signature design
- Secure maneuvering and carrying even when wearing oven mitts
- Easy-grip top lid knob safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Balanced lid design sits upright and level on counter when upside down
- Upside down lid level enough for use as spoon rest or prep surface
- Laser-etched interior capacity markings for measuring without extra measuring cups needed
- Precision pouring rim for clean, mess-free pouring
- Character and craftsmanship with LeCreuset longstanding cookware reputation and quality
- Stock pot & casserole pan with limited lifetime warranty
- Perfect for main course dishes of pasta, potatoes, or rice
- Make delicious soup, chili, or homemade stocks for recipes
- Stainless steel stock pot & casserole capacity - 4 quarts
- Each piece inspected manually during manufacture to maintain strictest quality standards
- Made in Portugal
Tri-Ply 4 Qt. Le Creuset Stock Pot Casserole Shipping Weight - 4.2 lbs.
Tri-Ply 4 Qt. Le Creuset Stock Pot & Casserole Dimensions - 7.75" D. x 4.75" H.
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Use & Care:
- Follow manufacture directions for more helps and hints for using and maintaining stainless steel stock pot & casserole pan
- All pieces can be used in ovens. Fry pans safe for use in broilers.
- To protect and prevent damage to stainless steel cookware luster and shine, cook over low and medium heat only
- Do not preheat over high temperatures which may cause burning or sticking
- Never heat empty stock pot & casserole pan
- Use burner size similar to size of base of pan for optimum heat transfer and efficiency
- Silicone tools recommended for use with Le Creuset stainless steel cookware, but nylon, wood, plastic may also be used
- Metal tools of any kind must be used with extreme care
- Acidic foods can damage surfaces. Do not store raw, marinating, or cooked foods inside Le Creuset tri-ply stainless steel cookware
- Allow stock pot & casserole to cool completely before washing. Do not plunge into water when hot.
- Dry thoroughly before placing into storage
- Avoid thermal shocks and warping by avoiding extreme temperature changes
- Soak stainless steel cookware in warm, soapy water if needed to remove food residues
- Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaners
- LeCreuset proprietary stainless steel cleaner recommended to remove hard water lime scale or other marks
- If discoloration occurs on tri-ply stainless steel stock pot & casserole pan from washing in dishwasher, change dishwasher detergents to resolve
- Store in dry cabinets away from steam or moisture
- Le Creuset stainless steel cookware warranty does not cover commercial use or any misuse of products
LeCreuset has entered the world of stainless steel cookware with the stunning brilliance of an extraordinary reflective, radiant luster combined with their iconic signature design details. The Le Creuset tri-ply cookware will captivate you with its performance, construction, and beauty. This stainless steel cookware can be safely used any heat source, including induction. Ovens, broilers, and even dishwashers are not off limits for use. The Le Creuset line of tri-ply stainless steel is functional form made classic, vintage, and lovely. Superior quality, brand longevity, and hand-crafted original designs are the hallmarks of LeCreuset. Porcelain enameled cast iron was the bedrock which this "cookware house" was built upon. Additional creations of stoneware, silicone, and textiles were added that carry the optimum designs and superior quality materials that LeCreuset strictly insists upon. Signature gradient colors, triple ring detailing, and premium materials that resist cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime is another trait of Le Creuset excellence. Since 1925, Le Creuset is one of the icons of preferred cookware. Chose LeCreuset for flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
Questions on Le Creuset Stock Pot & Casserole - Tri-Ply Stainless 4 Qt. (SSP3100-20)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Stock Pot & Casserole Pan w/ Lid - 4 Qt. GTIIN / UPC Code 630870131438 Brands Le Creuset Type Stock Pots Options With Lid Material Steel & Aluminum Color Steel Capacity 4 Quart Size 7.75" Quantity Included 2 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Portugal Weight (in Lbs) 4.2