You have no items in your shopping cart.
LeCreuset Enameled Stoneware Dinnerware Set - 4 Place Settings - Marseille Blue
For the discriminating cook that desires the high standard virtues of excellence in function and construction mixed heavily with lasting style, LeCreuset offers a traditional enameled stoneware dinnerware that will smoothly transition from freezer, to microwave, to table without crazing and cracking from the temperature extremes. This Marseille Blue Le Creuset Stoneware Dinnerware Set has a thick enamel coating that protects against scratches, cuts, and marks from eating and serving utensils.
The 16 piece dish set is casual, and so classically beautiful you will feel comfortable using it every day and for entertaining. Strong odors, heavy flavors, and stains will not permeate the stoneware dinnerware. The 16 piece dish set includes - 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 soup bowls, and 4 mugs. You and your guests will relish the pleasing presentation and service the dinnerware gives to your table.
PG9016-59 Includes 4 of Each:
- 12" Dinner Plates
- 10" Salad Plates
- 10" Soup Bowls
- 12oz Coffee Mugs
Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Dinnerware Features - Marseille Blue 16 PC Set
- Thermal resistant stoneware and enamel construction
- Safe for use in freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Maintains even temperatures and keeps food warm or chilly during mealtime
- Stoneware and enamel minimizes moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel resists odors, flavors, stains
- Strong, durable thick LeCreuset stoneware
- Stoneware dinnerware resists scratches, marks, and cuts from eating or serving utensils
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Casual and classically beautiful 16 PC dish set
- Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Mix and match with a variety of LeCreuset tools and accessories
- Limited 5 year Le Creuset manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Thailand and China
- Maximum heat temperature - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Original hand-crafted stoneware design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Item # PG9016-59
Free Form Goats Cheese and Balsamic Onion Tartlets
By Le Creuset
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 50g butter
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
- 30ml sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 250g puff pastry
- 200g Chevin
- 1 egg, beaten
Sauté the onions in the butter until golden brown. Add the balsamic vinegar and sugar. Season well with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Roll a 250g puff pastry sheet on a floured surface to about 3mm thick, and cut into 4 even squares.
Place a piece of Chevin in the centre, and fold the corners into the centre. Arrange on a Le Creuset Non-Stick Metal Baking sheet.
Brush with egg wash and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked.
Top with the balsamic onions and serve with a side salad.
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset 16 Piece Dinnerware Set - Marseille Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870089548|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||39|