You have no items in your shopping cart.
LeCreuset Stoneware Soup Bowl with Handle - Cherry Red - 16 Ounces
When you want your comfort foods served classically, turn to Le Creuset! The Cherry Red Le Creuset French Onion Soup Bowl is that traditional piece of dinnerware for serving this namesake soup of beef broth, caramelized onions, bread, and cheese. It provides stability during eating with a well-balanced handle.
This stoneware soup bowl will smoothly transition from freezer, to microwave or broiler, and to table without crazing and cracking from the temperature extremes. Your home cooked soup creations can be finished and served perfectly using this Le Creuset Cherry Red French Onion Soup Bowl.
Le Creuset Cherry Red French Onion Soup Bowl (PG1175-1667) Features:
- Includes Limited 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Classic shape for serving traditional French onion soup
- Also perfect for serving other soups, stews, hot cereals, casseroles, and so much more
- Porcelain stoneware construction for finishing in oven and broiler
- Handle helps stabilize French onion soup bowl during use
- Le Creuset stoneware soup bowl with handle capacity - 16 fluid ounces
- Thermal resistant stoneware and porcelain enamel construction maintains even temperatures
- Safe for use in freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Stoneware and enamel minimizes moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, cuts, marks, and scratches
- Strong, durable thick Le Creuset stoneware soup bowl with handle
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Casual and classically beautiful stoneware soup bowl with handle
- Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Maximum heat temperature - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Original hand-crafted stoneware design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Made in Thailand and China
- Item # PH1175-1667
Le Creuset French Onion Soup Bowl Dimensions - 4.5" D. x 2.25" H.
Le Creuset French Onion Soup Bowl Shipping Weight - 1 lb.
**NOTE: Photo also features the Heritage Round Casserole dish
CHICKEN POT PIE
Photo by Le Creuset
Recipe by AllRecipes
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 (9") unbaked pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
- In a saucepan, combine chicken, carrots, peas, and celery. Add water to cover and boil for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- In the saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in butter until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Slowly stir in chicken broth and milk. Simmer over medium-low heat until thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot liquid mixture over. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Divide pie among 4 French Onion Soup Bowls. Season to taste and enjoy!
Le Creuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, Le Creuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset 16 oz French Onion Soup Bowl - Cerise / Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00630870025744|
|Options||French Onion Soup Bowls|
|Material||Porcelain Enameled Stoneware|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|