You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Mixing Bowl & Multi-Bowl - Soleil Yellow - 3 1/10 Quart
For the discriminating cook that desires the high standard virtues of excellence in function and construction mixed heavily with lasting style, LeCreuset offers a traditional enameled stoneware mixing bowl that does a myriad of tasks in your kitchen. This Soleil Yellow Le Creuset Large Multi-Bowl has a capacity of 3 quarts and can be used for mixing, serving, and can even be cooked in. Heat or chill the Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Mixing Bowl & Multi-Bowl for serving piping hot mashed potatoes or ice cold green salads.
The enameled stoneware can be popped into the oven up to 500°F for any kind of reheating purposes, making baked beans, or proofing your bread doughs. Strong odors, heavy flavors, and stains will not permeate this large 3 quart mixing bowl. The multi-bowl resists damage from mixing tools and beaters when you make cake or cookie batters. The investment will pay for itself over and over when you proudly use the Soleil Yellow Enameled Stoneware Multi-Bowl. You and your guests will relish the pleasing rewards and delectable foods it creates and presents.
Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Multi-Bowl Features - 3 Quart Soleil Yellow (PG4100-251M) Features:
- Thermal resistant stoneware and enamel construction
- LeCreuset Large Multi-Bowl capacity - 3.5 quarts
- Safe for use in freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Chill or warm for serving piping hot sides or cold salads
- Stoneware and enamel minimizes moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel resists odors, flavors, stains
- Strong, durable thick LeCreuset stoneware
- 3 quart large mixing bowl resists damage from mixing tools and beaters
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Classic Le Creuset enameled stoneware mixing bowl
- Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Mix and match with a variety of LeCreuset tools and accessories
- Limited 5 year Le Creuset manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Thailand and China
- Maximum heat temperature - 500 degrees Farenheit
- Original hand-crafted stoneware design
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Le Creuset Multi-Bowl & 3 Quart Large Mixing Bowl - Soleil Yellow
- Dimensions- 10.5" D. x 4 H.
- Review the Care & Use guides
- Item # PG4100-251M
SIMPLE CAESAR SALAD
By Le Creuset
- 4 eggs
- 150 g bacon
- 4 slices of wheat bread
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bag mixed lettuce
- 1 bunch of watercress
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp anchovy paste or 1– 2 anchovies minced
- ½ clove garlic crushed into a past
Boil the eggs until they are hard boiled. Peel the eggs and cut them into quarters.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
To make croutons cut bread into cubes and place in a bowl.
Sprinkle salt and thyme over the bread and add some olive oil, ensuring the bread is equally covered in oil and spices.
Put some baking paper on a baking sheet and evenly place the croutons.
Toast croutons for 8 –10 minutes until crunchy.
For the vinaigrette, stir mustard, white wine vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic and anchovies together.
Whisk the oil in little by little until the vinaigrette is creamy. If it is too thick then add a little water. Set aside.
Rinse the lettuce and place in a Le Creuset Salad Bowl.
Spread egg,bacon and croutons over the salad.
Garnish with watercress and vinaigrette
- Do not place onto stove top or use with direct heat or flames
- Use oven mitts when heated
- Maintain food safety by heating thoroughly and completely
- Follow manufacturer cleaning instructions
- With broiler unit - allow gap of no less than 2.5 inches from rim to heat source
- With microwave - prolonged microwave heating may over-heat stoneware
- With freezer to oven - Put frozen dish into cold oven to preheat at the same time to prevent stoneware from stress cracks and breaking
LeCreuset Bakeware, Cookware, and Dinnerware pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, LeCreuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
Questions on LeCreuset Multi-Bowl (PG4100-251M)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name Le Creuset Large Multi-Bowl - Soleil Yellow GTIIN / UPC Code 630870104395 Brands Le Creuset Type Serving Bowls Material Stoneware Color Yellow Capacity 3 Quart - 4 Quart Size 10.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 4