The density of Le Creuset Stoneware prevents moisture absorption to prevent rippling and cracking with a high fired scratch-resistant enamel exterior makes the Le Creuset Multi Bowl durable and strong. Use your Le Creuset Multi Bowl to broil, oven cook, and even microwave vegetables, rice, and more. The Multi Bowl is oven safe up to 500° F. With a 3-quart capacity and a cheery Cherry Red Enamel finish the Le Creuset Multi Bowl is ready to use as a food serving bowl, salad bowl, or even a mixing bowl for cake batter or cookie doughs. Versatile and beautiful the Cherry Red Multi Bowl by Le Creuset is a stoneware piece that you will enjoy for years to come.
Le Creuset Large Multi Bowl (Cerise/Cherry Red) Features:
- Le Creuset Cerise/Cherry Red color
- 3-quart capacity large bowl
- 10.5" Diameter Multi Bowl
- Broiler, Oven & Microwave safe
- Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C
- Stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source
- Dishwasher safe Le Creuset Multi Bowl
- The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Hygienic and will not absorb flavors or odors
- Resists staining, chipping and cracking
- 10-year Le Creuset warranty
- Item # PG4100-2567
Le Creuset Multi Bowl Dimension: 10.5"L x 10.5"W x 4"H
Le Creuset Multi Bowl Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
Looking for More Great Le Creuset Products? Click Here!
PUMPKIN & BAKED RICOTTA QUINOA SALAD
By Le Creuset
- 500g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2½ cm cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- Parsley sprigs to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200ËšC.
Toss the pumpkin in the olive oil, paprika and cayenne pepper and season well. Place in a roasting dish and roast for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once, or until golden and tender.
While the pumpkin is cooking, place the ricotta in a small roasting dish and flatten roughly. Bake for about 20 minutes until lightly golden.
Place the quinoa and 2 cups of cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is cooked.
Turn the quinoa into a large serving dish, add the lemon juice, herbs, pumpkin, and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well. Garnish with sprigs of parsley and serve.