You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Large Multi Bowl - Flame Orange
The denseness of LeCreuset Stoneware prevents moisture absorption to prevent rippling and cracking. This paried up with a high fired scratch-resistant enamel exterior makes the LeCreuset Multi Bowl durable and strong. Use your LeCreuset Multi Bowl to broil, oven cook, and even microwave vegetables, rice, and more. The Multi Bowl is oven safe up to 500°F. With a 3 quart capacity and a bold Flame orange enamel finish the LeCreuset Multi Bowl is ready to use as a food serving bowl, salad bowl, or even a mixing bowl for cake batter or cookie doughs. Versatile and beautiful the Flame Multi Bowl by Le Creuset is a stoneware peice that you will enjoy for years to come.
LeCreuset Large Multi Bowl (PG4100-252) Features:
- LeCreuset Flame color
- 3 quart capacity large bowl
- 10.5" Diameter Multi Bowl
- Broiler, Oven & Microwave safe
- Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C
- Stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stove-top or any other direct heat source
- Dishwasher safe Le Creuset Multi Bowl
- The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Hygienic and will not absorb flavors or odors
- Resists staining, chipping and cracking
- 5 year Le Creuset warranty
- Item # PG4100-252
LeCreuset Multi Bowl Dimension: 10.5"L x 10.5"W x 4"H
LeCreuset Multi Bowl Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
**NOTE: Photograph features product PG4100-2567 in Cherry Red
PUMPKIN & BAKED RICOTTA QUINOA SALAD
By Le Creuset
- 500g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2½ cm cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- Parsley sprigs to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
Toss the pumpkin in the olive oil, paprika and cayenne pepper and season well. Place in a roasting dish and roast for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once, or until golden and tender.
While the pumpkin is cooking, place the ricotta in a small roasting dish and flatten roughly. Bake for about 20 minutes until lightly golden.
Place the quinoa and 2 cups of cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is cooked.
Turn the quinoa into a large serving dish, add the lemon juice, herbs, pumpkin and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well. Garnish with sprigs of parsley and serve.
|Name||Le Creuset Large Multi Bowl - Flame Orange|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870073400|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4|