You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas 180 Pasta Machine - Stainless Steel (8341) by Marcato
Delight dinner guests with fresh-rolled pasta for lasagna, ravioli, and more with the Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine in Stainless Steel. Made in Italy the all-in-one Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine rolls out pasta dough in a variety of thicknesses before cutting it into either of 2 widths for spaghetti/angel hair pasta or fettuccine. Dough can also be left as a solid sheet, allowing you to cut it in whatever size you like—great for crowd pleasers like ravioli and lasagna. Experience pasta like never before with the freshest pasta dough made with the Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Maker.
Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine - Stainless Steel Features:
- Make authentic pasta in your home with this Italian made Atlas pasta machine
- Body made of chrome plated steel – rollers and cutters of anodized aluminum
- Easily adjustable: 9 position dial regulates thickness of pasta dough
- Includes hand crank, clamp with ABS plastic handles, narrow and wide cutters
- Recipe included within the instruction booklet
- Product dimensions: 8” x 8” 7”
- Product weight: 3 lbs
- Made in Italy
Looking For Other Marcato Products? Click Here!
|Description Author||Julia G|
|Name||Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine - Stainless Steel|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||08000011002200|
|Options||Manual Pasta Makers|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Weight (in Lbs)||7.4|