You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel Copper and Stainless Steel 5 Piece Cookware Set - M'Heritage
Mauviel has created top of the line copper cookware since 1830. Mauviel was established in the small Normandy village of Villedieu-les-Poêles. This village is located near Mont-Saint Michel. Villedieu-les-Poêles is known as the city of copper, and has a 800 year heritage of manufacturing copper. Mauviel has passed down their copper manufacturing techniques and secrets from generation to generation.
Mauviel Copper and Stainless Steel 5 Piece Cookware Set is the perfect addition for any kitchen. This Mauviel Cookware Set features a 2 ply construction, 90% copper and 10% stainless steel. This 2 ply construction allows for fast heating of your cookware. The Mauviel Copper Cookware Set can be used on gas, electric halogen stovetops, and ovens. Mauviel's cookware comes with a guarantee against manufacturer defects. This copper cookware set is part of Mauviel's M'Heritage Collection and come with cast iron handles.
The Copper & Stainless Steel Set Include:
- 1.9 qt Saucepan (6501.17)
- 1.9 qt Saucepan lid
- 3.2 qt Sauté pan (6502.25)
- 3.2 qt Sauté pan lid
- 10.2 in Frying pan / Skillet (6504.26)
Mauvierl Copper Cookware Set Features:
- Bilaminated copper and stainless steel construction(90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel)
- High Performance cookware
- Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability
- 2.5mm thick copper
- Cast iron handles
- Mauviel's M'Heritage Collection
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
|Name||Mauviel Copper 5 Pc Cookware Set w/ Cast Iron Handles|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3574906501000|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use)|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||29|