You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel M'Cook Round Fry Pan 26cm Stainless Steel Cookware
Mauviel has created top of the line copper cookware since 1830. Mauviel was established in the small Normandy village of Villedieu-les-Poêles. This village is located near Mont-Saint Michel. Villedieu-les-Poêles is known as the city of copper, and has a 800 year heritage of manufacturing copper. Mauviel has passed down their copper manufacturing techniques and secrets from generation to generation.
Mauviel M'Cook Round Fry Pan 10 inch Stainless Steel Cookware is the perfect addition for any kitchen. This Mauviel Fry Pan features a stainless steel exterior, for a great look. The inside of this Mauviel Round Fry Pan is constructed of stainless steel as well. The stainless steel allows for food to preserve it's taste and nutrients.
M'Cook Round Fry Pan 26cm Stainless Steel Cookware by Mauviel Features:
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 1.9 inches.
- Weight: 4 Pounds
- Item Model Number: 5213.26
- 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 2.6 mm Thickness on all shapes - even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Oversized handles - for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots.
- Professional diameters and heights - M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.
- Oven safe to 680° F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830.
- Lifetime guarantee. (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
|Name||Mauviel M'Cook Round Fry Pan 10.25" Stainless Steel Cookware|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03574905213263|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use)|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5|