You have no items in your shopping cart.
M’heritage 150 Copper Crepe Pan - 11.8” by Mauviel
Start your day out right with strawberry crepes topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle, fried in your own copper crepe pan by Mauviel. Designed to give you extra control over cooking, this copper crepe pan is sure to be an excellent addition to your collection.
Mauviel’s M’heritage 150 Copper Crepe Pan has a 1.5mm thickness, for efficient heating. Its copper exterior is designed for quicker and more even heat distribution, while the 18/10 stainless steel interior is ideal for preserving the flavors of your food.
Measuring 11.8 inches in diameter, Mauviel’s copper crepe pan is oven safe and compatible with gas, electric, and halogen stove tops. Made in France and backed by a lifetime gauarantee, this beautiful copper crepe pan’s polished exterior is sure to bring a shine to your kitchen.
- Polished copper crepe pan
- 90% copper with 10% 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Copper heats evenly, and faster than other metals for extra control
- 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves flavor and nutrition of food
- 1.5 mm thick
- Compatible with gas, electric, and halogen stovetops
- Oven safe
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- 11.8” Diameter
- Made in France
|Name||Mauviel M'heritage 150 Copper Crepe Pan - 11.8" (6420.30)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3574906535302|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Copper & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.7|