You have no items in your shopping cart.
M’heritage Copper Bain Marie - 0.9 Qt by Mauviel
Now you can prepare your favorite chocolate cheesecake with a shining copper bain marie by Mauviel. Designed to give you extra control over cooking, this copper bain marie is sure to be an excellent addition to your collection.
Mauviel’s M’heritage 150 Copper bain marie has a 1.5mm thickness, for efficient heating. Its copper exterior is designed for quicker and more even heat distribution, while the tin-lined interior is ideal prevents warping and acts as an excellent heat conductor.
Mauviel’s copper bain marie has about a 1 quart capacity and it is ideal for melting chocolate, cooking custards and other delicious sauces. Oven safe and compatible with gas, electric, and halogen stove tops, Mauviel’s copper bain marie is made in France and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
With its polished, glamorous exterior and shining cast stainless steel handle, this beautiful copper bain marie is sure to bring a shine to your kitchen.
- Polished copper bain marie pan
- Cast stainless steel handle
- Copper exterior
- Copper heats evenly, and faster than other metals for extra control
- Tin lined interior prevents warping and is an excellent heat conductor
- 18/10 stainless steel rivets
- 1.5 mm thick
- Compatible with gas, electric, and halogen stovetops
- Not for use on Induction cooktops unless used with Mauviel's induction interface disc (not included)
- Oven safe
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- 0.9 quart capacity
- Made in France
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Mauviel M'heritage Copper Bain Marie - 0.9 Qt|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03574906104126|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use)|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.06|