You have no items in your shopping cart.
M’heritage Copper Sauté Pan - 3.2 Qt by Mauviel
Serve a dinner fit for kings with sauteed chicken and vegetables made in your own shining copper Sauté Pan by Mauviel. Designed to give you extra control over cooking, this copper sauté pan is sure to be an excellent addition to your collection.
Mauviel’s M’heritage 150 Copper saute pan has a 1.5mm thickness, for efficient heating and cooking. Its copper exterior is designed for quicker and more even heat distribution, while the stainless steel interior is ideal for preserving the flavors of your food so you can get the most out of your meal.
Mauviel’s Copper Sauté Pan has a 3.23.2-quart capacity and is compatible with gas, elecric, and halogen stove tops. Oven safe, Mauviel’s copper sauce pan is made in France and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
With its polished, glamorous exterior and shining cast stainless steel handle, this beautiful copper sauté pan is sure to bring a shine to your kitchen.
- Polished copper sauté pan
- Cast stainless steel handle
- Copper exterior
- Copper heats evenly, and faster than other metals for extra control
- Stainless steel interior for preserving foods flavor and nutrition
- 18/10 stainless steel rivets
- 1.5 mm thick
- Compatible with gas, electric, and halogen stovetops
- Not for use on Induction cooktops unless used with Mauviel's induction interface disc (not included)
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- 3.2 quart capacity
- 9.5" diameter
- Made in France
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Mauviel M'heritage Copper Saute Pan - 3.2 Qt|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03574906111254|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||6.2|