You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel M'Passion Copper Sugar Saucepans
Serve cheesecake desserts and ice cream sundaes topped with your own homemade caremel sauce made with the help of Mauviel's Copper Sugar Saucepan.
Its beautiful copper construction makes it ideal for caramelizing sugar by providing even heat distribution that prevents clumping as your sugar melts. Its unique conical copper handle gives it extra character, while the built-in pour spout makes drizzling sauces and such over your desserts with sweet, sugary goodness even easier.
Simply add water to dry sugar in your new copper saucepan and stir until it reaches a sandy consistency, add lemon juice or vinegar to prevent crystallization, and heat your mixture over medium heat until the caramel reaches the desired temperature and consistency. With Mauviel's M'Passion Copper Sugar Saucepan, your homemade desserts and sauces are sure to take the cake.
- Copper sugar saucepan
- Ideal for caramelizing sugar
- Copper construction heats efficiently
- Even heat distribution melts sugar without clumping
- Conical copper handle
- Handle is secured with copper rivets
- Pouring spout
- Compatible stovetops: electric, gas, & halogen
- Usable on induction tops - induction disc required (sold separately)
- Handwashing is recommended
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
- Item #: 2194.16-1A
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Mauviel M'passion Copper Sugar Saucepans - Multiple Sizes|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|