You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel M'Steel Paella Pan - 14"
Cook up your favorite paella recipe from your rustic Mauviel M'Steel Paella Pan. It’s unique cast-rion like appearance is constructed of a durable black carbon steel that is safe for use with metal utensils and full of character.
This steel paella pan is designed to heat evenly and quickly, so you can have more control when you cook. Its carbon steel construction is designed to be odor-resistant while still sealing in nutrients and flavors.
Made for use with all cooktops, including induction, this steel paella pan measures 14 inches in diameter while the oversized handles making carrying easier. Let your kitchen shine with a stunnining, steel paella pan by Mauviel that is sure to catch some eyes.
- Steel Paella Pan with non drip edges
- Black carbon steel
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Seals in nutrients and flavors
- Odor resistant
- Natural non-stick qualities after proper seasoning
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Lighter weight than cast iron
- Oversized handles for easy lifting
- 14" in diameter
- For use with all cooktops, including induction
- Hand wash only
- Made in France
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Mauviel M'Steel Paella Pan 14" (3637.36)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3574903637368|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use)|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4.2|