You have no items in your shopping cart.
11.8" Copper Frying Pan (1.5mm Thick) with Cast Stainless Steel Handle from the Mauviel M'heritage Collection
The Mauviel 6111.30 Frying Pan measures 11.8 inches in diameter and has a cast stainless steel handle with steel rivets that is sure to bring a shine to your kitchen. Like the rest of the Mauviel M'heritage collection, this round skillet has an exterior made of pure copper with an interior cooking surface of 18/10 stainless steel; the copper provides quick conductivity and stable temperature control, while the stainless steel provides an easy-to-clean, low-maintenance work surface.
This Mauviel frying pan is safe to use on gas, electric, and halogen stoves, and is even safe for the oven. Use this skillet to pan-fry your favorite vegetable and fish recipes, or cover and transfer meats from the stovetop to the oven for braising in the same pan. Note that the Mauviel 6113.30 does not include a lid.
About Mauviel's Thinner 1.5mm Copperware Collection
Mauviel's M'150c line of copper cookware from its exquisite M'heritage collection uses the same ratio of copper to steel (90:10) of its more luxurious lines: that is, a full-copper exterior for superior heat conductivity, and an interior cooking surface made of 18/10 stainless steel for low maintenance and ease of cleaning. The only difference is that Mauviel M'150c copper cookware is only 1.5mm thick versus the 2.5mm exteriors found in some of Mauviel's collection. This is thick enough for those who want the control and aesthetic of copper cookware, though perhaps at the cost of some heat stability. Mauviel recommends its non-abrasive Copperbrill cleaner for maintaining the look of its copperware products. See Mauviel's illustrated instructions for more.
Mauviel Round Frying Pan (11.8") Features:
- 11.8" copper fry pan from Mauviel (does not include lid)
- Gorgeous polished copper exterior for looks and heat stability
- Stainless-steel interior for ease of cleaning
- Thinner copper exterior (1.5mm) provides the benefits of copper at a lower price point
- Riveted cast stainless steel handle is durable and comely
- Can be used on gas, electric, and halogen cooktops, or in the oven
- To use on an induction cooktop, pair with Mauviel’s M’Plus Interface Disc
- Measures 11.8" in diameter
- Expertly crafted in France
- Lifetime warranty against defects (home use only)
|Name||Mauviel M'150c Round Copper Frying Pan, 11.8"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03574906113302|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Copper & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.7|