You have no items in your shopping cart.
7" Copper Saucepan (1.5mm Thick) with Cast-Iron Handle and Matching Lid from the Mauviel M'heritage Collection
The Mauviel 6450.19 Saucepan measures 7 inches in diameter (18cm) by 4 inches tall and has a cast-iron handle with steel rivets for a touch of Old-World charm and unsurpassed durability. Like the rest of the Mauviel M'heritage collection, this saucepan has an exterior made of pure copper with an interior cooking surface of 18/10 stainless steel; the copper provides quick conductivity and stable temperature control, while the stainless steel provides an easy-to-clean, low-maintenance work surface.
This Mauviel sauce pan is safe for use with gas, electric, and halogen stoves, and is even safe for the oven. With its 2.7-quart capacity and included matching lid, this medium-sized saucepan is useful for poaching eggs, boiling noodles, cooking rice, and of course, making sauces and reductions. The 6450.19's corrosion resistance means you won't have to worry about polishing this saucepan after each use.
About Mauviel's Thinner 1.5mm Copperware Collection
Mauviel's M'150c line of copper cookware from its exquisite M'heritage collection uses the same ratio of copper to steel (90:10) of its more luxurious lines: that is, a full-copper exterior for superior heat conductivity, and an interior cooking surface made of 18/10 stainless steel for low maintenance and ease of cleaning. The only difference is that Mauviel M'150c copper cookware is only 1.5mm thick versus the 2.5mm exteriors found in some of Mauviel's collection. This is thick enough for those who want the control and aesthetic of copper cookware, though perhaps at the cost of some heat stability. Mauviel recommends its non-abrasive Copperbrill cleaner for maintaining the look of its copperware products. See Mauviel's illustrated instructions for more.
Mauviel Lidded Saucepan (7") Features:
- 7" copper saucepan from Mauviel with included matching lid
- Perfect size for cooking noodles, poaching fish, making homemade sauces, and more
- Gorgeous polished copper exterior for looks and heat stability
- Stainless-steel interior for ease of cleaning
- Thinner copper exterior (1.5mm) provides the benefits of copper at a lower price point
- Riveted cast-iron handle is durable and comely
- Can be used on gas, electric, and halogen cooktops, or in the oven
- Measures 7" in diameter by 4" tall
- 2.7 Qt capacity
- Expertly crafted in France
- Lifetime warranty against defects (home use only)
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Mauviel M'150c Copper Saucepan with Lid, 7"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3574906410197|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Copper & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use)|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.7|