You have no items in your shopping cart.
Full Copper Cookware Set (1.5mm Thick) with Cast-Iron Handles and Matching Lids from the Mauviel M'heritage Collection
The Mauviel M'heritage 6400.02WC Cookware Set includes 7 pieces—4 pans and 3 lids—from the Mauviel M'150c line, as well as a 5 oz jar of Mauviel Copperbrill copper-cleaning solution to keep each piece looking shiny and new without damaging the exterior. This cooking set includes the following:
- (1) 6.3" Saucepan with Lid, 1.9 quarts
- (1) 8.0" Saucepan with Lid, 3.6 quarts
- (1) 9.5" Sauté Pan with Lid, 3.2 quarts
- (1) 10.2" Round Frying Pan
- 5-ounce jar of Copperbrill cleaner
- Decorative shipping crate for gifting, storage, or display
Each piece in this set of Mauviel's copper cookware has cast-iron handles with steel rivets to bring a touch of Old-World charm to your kitchen. Like the rest of the Mauviel M'heritage collection, these pans have an exterior made of pure copper with an interior cooking surface of 18/10 stainless steel; the copper provides quick conductivity and stable temperature control, while the stainless steel provides an easy-to-clean, low-maintenance work surface.
All Mauviel M'150c cookware is safe for use with gas, electric, and halogen stoves, and even the oven. This versatile, exquisite line of kitchen tools may be used for such tasks as pan-frying fish, poaching eggs, braising meats, making sauces and reductions, sautéing vegetables, and more. The 6450.02WC set's corrosion resistance means you won't have to worry about polishing your pots and pans after each use.
About Mauviel's Thinner 1.5mm Copperware Collection
Mauviel's M'150c line of copper cookware from its exquisite M'heritage collection uses the same ratio of copper to steel (90:10) of its more luxurious lines: that is, a full-copper exterior for superior heat conductivity, and an interior cooking surface made of 18/10 stainless steel for low maintenance and ease of cleaning. The only difference is that Mauviel M'150c copper cookware is only 1.5mm thick versus the 2.5mm exteriors found in some of Mauviel's collection. This is thick enough for those who want the control and aesthetic of copper cookware, though perhaps at the cost of some heat stability. Mauviel recommends its non-abrasive Copperbrill cleaner for maintaining the look of its copperware products. See Mauviel's illustrated instructions for more.
Mauviel 7-Piece Copper Cookware Set Features:
- Full 7-piece copper cookware set from Mauviel
- Includes two saucepans with lids, a sauté pan with lid, and a large skillet
- Versatile cooking set for simmering, sautéing, braising, and shallow-frying your favorite dishes
- Gorgeous polished copper exterior for looks and heat stability
- Stainless-steel interior for ease of cleaning
- Thinner copper exterior (1.5mm) provides the benefits of copper at a lower price point
- Riveted cast-iron handles are durable and comely
- Can be used on gas, electric, and halogen cooktops, or in the oven
- Includes a 5 oz jar of Mauviel Copperbrill cleaning solution
- Expertly crafted in France
- Lifetime warranty against defects (home use only)
Questions on Seven-Piece Cookware Set: 90% Copper, 10% Steel
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name Mauviel M'150c 7-Piece Copper Cookware Set GTIIN / UPC Code 3574906400020 Brands Mauviel Product Line M'heritage Type Cookware Sets Home or Commercial Home Material Copper & Stainless Steel Color Copper Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use) Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 11