You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wireless Meat and Grill Thermometer from Maverick Housewares: Reads Smoker Temperatures from 100 Feet Away
Monitor the temperatures of your smoked meats and barbecue grill simultaneously from a distance of up to 100 feet with the Maverick ET-73. This remote thermometer includes two (2) food-safe probes, a transmitter, and a receiver with an audible alert that beeps when your grilled food exceeds your specified temperature range. Spend time with your loved ones out on the lawn or even indoors without having to babysit your pork ribs, barbecued brisket, or smoked turkey as it slow-cooks.
The Maverick ET-73 wireless thermometer is accurate between 14˚–410˚ F and has a large LCD display with backlight for reading indoors or outdoors, and in direct light or darkness. Runs on four AAA batteries (included). See bullets for more details.
Overview of the Maverick ET-73 Remote Probe Thermometer:
- Wireless BBQ thermometer from Maverick Housewares
- Displays temperature readings from 100 ft away!
- Dual probes—reads internal food temperature as well as ambient smoker temperature
- Remote beeps when foods exceed programmable temperature range
- Temperature min/max: 14˚–410˚ F (-10˚–210˚ C)
- Count-up/-down timer
- Large backlit LCD display for day or night use
- Safer and more sanitary than traditional thermometers*
- Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Food probe wire is food safe; can be inserted 6" into meat
*By reducing human exposure to high temperatures and direct contact with food
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Maverick REDI-CHEK Wireless Probe Thermometer: for Smokers & Barbecue Pits|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||-11502-01373-3|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Programmable or Non||Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.2|