You have no items in your shopping cart.
Remote Smoker Thermometer by Maverick
Sometimes being the BBQ chef limits your mobility to visit with guests or bring out the snacks. The ET-632 Remote Smoker Thermometer creates freedom up to 250 feet away with a programmable radio frequency.You will now be able to remotely monitor the temperature of grilling food and the temperature inside your grill from anywhere in your home. Both probes are capable of monitoring up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit.The FOOD probe is 6 inches long with pointed end while the BARBECUE probe is 3 inches long with a grill rack clip.
USDA recommends the following minimum internal temperatures: (Beef, Veal, Lamb Steaks & Roasts and Fish) to be 145 ºF (Egg Dishes, Pork and Ground Beef, Veal & Lamb) to be 160 ºF (Turkey, Chicken & Duck Whole, Pieces & Ground) to be 165 ºF. The unit will retain your timer settings even after the unit is turned off. Just clip it to your belt for carrying or use the wire stand to keep upright on countertops or hang in a convenient place. The receiver beeps when food or grill temperatures rise too fast to cause burning or lowers the temperature not cooking the food. You will love the "after-dark," easy-to-read LCD display with backlight that keeps the fun in grilling after the fireworks.
- 90-day warranty
- Monitor your food from inside or outside of your home up to 250 feet
- Receiver beeps when food or grill temperatures falls below or goes above pre-set limits
- Extra-long food probe can be inserted up to 6-inches into food;
- Probes are heat-safe to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features easy-to-read LCD display with backlight for use at night or in low-light condition
- Clip to belt for carrying or use wire stand to keep upright
- Clean the stainless steel probes and dry thoroughly. Do not immerse in water
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Maverick Remote Smoker Thermometer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||011502632231|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.70|