You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel Cookware - M'Steel Frying Pan - 28 cm./11" D. - Black Carbon Steel
The rustic beauty and remarkable performance of professional grade carbon steel cookware is yours with the Mauviel Cookware M'Steel Collection. With a concept design like that of traditional cast iron cookware pieces, this Mauviel M'Steel Frying Pan is built to take the punishing heat of the highest temperatures, while resisting odors and allowing for longer preheat times. The black color is created due to exposure to heat over time in the final manufacturing process. Natural non-stick qualities are added to this fry pan as part of the proper seasoning provided before and after use. This is a similar process to the care and conditioning of cast iron. Fry chicken in deep oil levels, fry potatoes in smaller amounts of butter, saute both meats and vegetables effortlessly. Pick a perfect steak for caramelizing with some onions or maybe mushrooms and when the cooking is complete make a lovely pan sauce to top your plate. This fry pan will do all the heavy duty work, and go from stove-top to oven perfectly. The Mauviel Cookware M'Steel Frying Pan is safe for all cook tops and metal utensils can be used freely. Commercial grade durability and Mauviel superior construction are yours to enjoy with the M'Steel Frying Pan.
Mauviel Cookware - 11" Fry Pan Features:
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Designed in concept like traditional cast iron cookware pieces
- Black carbon steel Mauviel cookware
- High density steel to resist odors, withstand high temperatures, and allows longer preheating
- Frying pan with fantastic searing qualities to seal in nutrients and flavors
- Black finished steel as part of final heat process of manufacturing, color changes due to heating over time
- Natural non-stick qualities after proper seasoning
- Fry pan safe with very high temperatures and metal utensils
- Lighter weight than any cast iron
- Mauviel cookware fry pan with commercial grade durability
- Hand-wash only - use hot water immediately after use, wipe clean immediately with paper towel, store in a dry place
- Safe for all cook tops including induction
- Finish the foods in the oven
- Fry in all levels of oils or butter
- Pan sear meats and vegetables effortlessly
- Great for making pan sauces
- Frying pan diameter - 11"/28 cm.
- NSF approved
- Mauviel cookware made in France
- Oil fry pan with paper toweling prior storage
- Handles stay cooler than traditional metal handles while used on stove tops
- All handles get extremely hot during oven use
- Do not bleach black carbon steel
- Mauviel M'Steel Frying Pan - 11" Diameter
How to Season Mauviel Cookware - M'Steel Frying Pan:
Before first use or after intensive cleaning - After purchase, remove beeswax protective coating with very hot soapy water. Wipe interior of pan with paper toweling with any kind flavorless cooking oil. Heat oiled pan for 10 minutes while empty till oil liquefies for 10 minutes. At this point turn heat off and allow to cool completely. Repeat this process a second time for completed seasoning.
"What the French Mamas Use, Instead of Cast Iron"
Mauviel has been manufacturing premium quality cookware of made of copper since 1830. Starting in the marketplaces of hotels and restaurants in France,professional chefs became enamored with Mauviel cookware quality, design, and performance. As years passed, stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum constructions were added to their collections of products. Now, household cooks have the same access to the elegant style and superior characteristics of Mauviel cookware. A 7th generation family business, Mauviel is still privately-owned and committed to manufacturing exceptional cookware that professional chefs and home cooks fall in love with.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||M'steel Frying Pan 28 cm|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3574903651289|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use)|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|