You have no items in your shopping cart.
11.75” Precision Plating Tongs by Mercer Culinary in Stainless Steel – Straight Tip
Whether your plating style is meticulously-designed or natural and “effortlessly” beautiful, Mercer Culinary has you covered with their plating tools! For plating any kind of small or delicate food precisely where you want it, reach for a pair of Straight Precision Plating Tongs. Designed with less tension to provide greater control with more delicate foods, these tongs are made of 18/8 stainless steel that has been heat-treated for greater spring back so they’ll keep their shape use after use. The inside of the tongs is serrated for a better grip on food, while raised grips on the outside keep them stable in your hand, even with gloves on. These 11.75” long straight tongs have a versatile design that can be used for any number of applications. Use them to place sugar art on a decadent dessert, to pull prawns from the pan, or to place vegetables precisely where you want them.
11.75” Straight Precision Stainless Steel Plating Tongs Details:
- Straight design to handle a variety of tasks
- 18/8 heat-treated stainless steel
- Designed with less tension to give greater control
- Mirror finish to resist corrosion
- Raised grips on outside for stability
- Serrated on inside for better grip
- Dimensions: 11.75” long
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Trying to choose between tongs from the Precision or Precision Plus collections? They are made the same except for the finish and the style of the grips on the outside. Precision tongs have a mirror finish to resist corrosion and horizontal raised grips on the outside. Precision Plus tongs have a satin finish to hide wear and the grips are in a diamond pattern.
- Item #: M35132
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Mercer Culinary Straight Tip Precision Stainless Steel Plating Tongs – 11.75”|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301907488|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.2|