You have no items in your shopping cart.
9" Competition Knife from Mercer Cutlery—Has Ruler & Guides Printed Right on the Blade!
Leave your mark on the competition with the Mercer Cuts pro competition knife (M33242) from Mercer Cutlery! This 9" competition knife has a ruler & guides printed on the blade for perfect classic cuts: julienne, large & medium dices, & more. Features US imperial measurements on one side, and metric on the other.
The Mercer Cutlery Cuts competition knife is forged from a single piece of full-tang German steel for razor sharpness, excellent balance, and supreme edge retention. The Mercer Cutlery Cuts competition knife is backed by a limited-lifetime manufacturer warranty to grow with you as you advance along your culinary journey.
Mercer Cutlery Cuts Competition Knife (9") features:
- All-purpose competition chef's knife from Mercer Cutlery
- Rules & guides printed on the blade for competition cuts
- US imperial units on one side, metric on the other
- Forged from a single piece of German steel
- Slices steaks and chicken
- Fillets fish, debones poultry
- Chops & dices carrots, zucchini, and onions
- Professional quality, superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Derlin® handle
- Full-tang design for perfect weight & balance
- Good edge retention
- Mercer competition knife blade length: 9"
- Limited lifetime warranty through Mercer Cutlery
Questions on Mercer Cutlery Cuts Competition Knife w/ Rule Markings - 9"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Mercer Cutlery Cuts Competition Knife w/ Rule Markings - 9" GTIIN / UPC Code 765301907129 Brands Mercer Cutlery Product Line Mercer MX3 Cutlery Type Chef's Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Commercial Material High Carbon Stainless Steel Color Black Size 9" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Magnetic Yes Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 0.6500