You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" Mercer Guide with Ceramic Inserts—Knife Sharpening Stone Guide for Chef Knives 6"+ from Mercer Cutlery
Keep your chef's knives in peak condition with this knife sharpening guide from Mercer Cutlery. The Mercer Guide is a 4" knife sharpening stone guide with ceramic inserts that teaches you, and all who touch your prized cutlery, the proper angle for sharpening with a stone. The generous 4" width is designed to hold your knife at a 20 degree angle and ideal for chef knife blades 6" and longer. Enhance your push cuts, slicing, dicing, and chopping with the easy-to-use Mercer Guide knife sharpening stone guide from Mercer Cutlery.
Mercer Guide Chef's Knife Sharpening Stone Guide (M15950) Features:
- Knife sharpening guide from Mercer Cutlery
- Trains users to hold knives at the proper angle when using a sharpening stone
- 20 degree Western sharpening angle
- Easy and accurate
- Ceramic inserts for longevity
- For chef knife blades 6" and longer
- Keeps knives in peak performance
- Faster slicing, dicing, chopping, & cutting
- Less frustration in the kitchen
- Faster prep time
- Cleaner presentations
- Mercer Guide knife sharpening guide dimensions: 4" x ¾"
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Mercer Guide: Chef's Knife Sharpening Stone Guide by Mercer Cutlery|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301907327|
|Type||Knife Sharpening Stones|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Manufacturers Warranty Included|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.1|