You have no items in your shopping cart.
8" Millennia Chef's Knife - by Mercer
Cut kitchen prep work in half with a quality blade from Mercer's Millennia line. This 8" Chef's Knife is a true workhorse around the kitchen, able to cleanly slice tomatoes or produce, peel potatoes, seed peppers, dice onions, and even carve whole chickens with little effort! NSF certified.
The Mercer Millennia 8" Chef's Knife is used to denote food allergen safety. The ergonomic handle is designed with Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability. The high-quality Japanese stainless steel is the perfect blade for professional chefs or home-cooked meals! To avoid cross-contamination, simply selected multiple colors for designated foods!
Mercer 8" Millennia Chef Knife Features:
- NSF Certified
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Color variety to avoid cross-contamination
- All-purpose 8" chef knife from Mercer Millennia Cutlery
- Made from high-carbon Japanese stainless steel
- Comfortable santoprene & polypropylene handle prevents slippage
- Keep separate from other cutlery for gluten-free and allergen-free food preparation
- Razor sharp blade with easy maintenance
- NSF certfied
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Mercer Millennia 8" Chef's Knives (Multiple Colors Available)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|